Team Wedding

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Team Wedding

Team Wedding is a wedding planning company located in Knoxville, Tennessee, Charleston, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. We want to take the stress and legwork out of planning your big day, while still giving you an amazing planning experience! Let us take your vision and create the perfect atmopshere and vibe.

We do everything from classy and elegant to colorful and eccentric, and work with couples within all budgets. Our packages range from day of coordination to full service planning. Give us a ring and we can chat about how we can help make all your wedding dreams come true!

62 Reviews for Team Wedding

62 Team Wedding Reviews

C
Featured
Carey

Married on 10/01/2016

You know that moment when you just click with someone? That’s exactly what happened from my very first correspondence with Marvyl. My husband and I currently live in D.C. But decided to get married in ... Read more Knoxville. Planning a wedding out of state isn’t easy. In fact, it’s freaking hard. But the moment I hopped on a call with Marvyl my nerves were put at ease. Her enthusiasm is infectious and her attention to detail is thorough enough to make my Type A-self chill out and enjoy the process. My husband and I were open in terms of what we were looking for design wise, but the main thing we wanted was color, color, color. All we knew is that our friend was painting us a bright, jewel-tone backdrop for the wedding—and Marvyl went with it. From collecting a garage-full of gorgeous jewel-tone vases and knick-knacks to scoring us the best of the best vendors, she rocked it with minimal guidance. In fact, within 48 hours of our first conversation, she drafted up a two-page, super-detailed plan for our wedding day. I spoke with multiple other coordinators in the Knoxville area and Maryvl scored the gig hands down. As the wedding day got closer, Marvyl was my confidant, therapist, designer, and best friend all in one. Both our officiant and DJs were relatively new to the wedding game and Marvyl guided them, along with our wedding party and families, with ease. From completing vendor contracts to providing everyone with a timeline of logistics, she made our lives so much easier. I have a difficult time trusting folks when it comes to big projects and I had 100% faith that she’d execute. And boy did she. The flowers, lighting, tablescapes, everything were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. As the night drew to a close, Maryvl and her ace team cleaned the Standard so we could enjoy our afterparty. Marvyl could have gone home and passed out from working a 17-plus hour day, but she swung by the party and gave me a final hug. This girl is incredible.

C
Courtney

Married on 06/29/2019

Marvyl was perfect!!

I can't say enough great things about my experience with Marvyl. She gave me complete confidence in my day with her enthusiastic & genuine personality plus amazing management skills! There was zero ... Read more stress involved even though we experienced a major last minute cancelation. She was so on top of everything and truly saved our day. Marvyl gave us memories that will last a lifetime and we are still talking about how amazing she was! Completely above and beyond and we are so, so grateful!!

Scott
Scott Zech

Married on 06/22/2019

Marvyl is amazing

Marvyl went above and beyond To help us out. She was always quick to respond before the wedding with helpful tips and on the day she was amazing. She made sure everything ran smoothly, came up with ... Read more the rain plan and made sure everything was still amazing, and lost importantly looked out for my bride and I. She cleaned my glasses for me, sewed on a button for my groomsmen, got the bridal ginger beer for Moscow mules, and made sure we had time to eat. I would recommend team wedding to everyone, they crushed it.