TeamAllStar Mobile

Mattapan, MA · View map

About TeamAllStar Mobile

Team AllStar Mobile is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Mattapan, Massachusetts. This full-service mobile DJ company is professionally equipped to produce quality wedding entertainment at your celebration. They are dedicated to providing an elegant, seamless entertainment experience, and will create a well orchestrated mix to make your wedding a memorable event for you and your guests.

Team AllStar Mobile provides high-quality DJ and entertainment services at a reasonable price. They offer personalized services unique to each individual client, and will customize your DJ and entertainment package to fit your wedding needs. They avoid “cheesy” antics in their performance package, and prioritize keeping your event classy and elegant with a touch of extravagance. They offer DJ services, MC, PA system and quality sound speakers, color lighting effects for the dance floor, and LED uplighting to make your reception hall match the energy and excitement of your celebration. They offer their mobile services all around the New England area, including the following DJ and entertainment services:

• Consultation

16 TeamAllStar Mobile Reviews

Lauren
Lauren R Daniels

Married on 06/07/2019

Outstanding. Highly professional - played a perfect mix for my wedding.

My wedding was 6.7.19 & Matt was the DJ. From start to finish he was perfect. He worked with us ahead of time & understood my concerns. He was able to get all our wedding guests on the dance floor. ... Read more From teens to 40-somethings to my 79 year-old aunt ... he played something for everyone!! Uplighting was perfect, his set up was neat & tidy, I could go on & on. In a nutshell: you can’t go wrong with Team Allstar DJ’s!!

Candice
Candice

Married on 10/28/2018

Best DJ in Boston

Matthew was absolutely amazing! 2 weeks after our wedding people are still talking about how great the dj and our wedding was! We were late and he managed to keep the guest engaged. He had the entire ... Read more entire wedding on the dance floor from the second the dance floor opened. Prior to the wedding he spent so much time with me completing our timeline to make sure the day went smoothly. If I ever need another DJ Matthew is the person I am calling. He made our wedding everything we wanted and more. Professional, on time and always willing to help!

K
Kurt

Married on 08/26/2018

Very professional and engaging with guest. Played all the right music, kept the dance floor packed. People's clothes were drenched with sweet from dancing so much. Best wedding we've ever been to just ... Read more happened to be our own.