Tease HTX

Katy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Tease HTX

Local to Katy, Texas, beauty boutique Tease HTX specializes in bridal hair and makeup services. Composed of award-winning stylist professionals with over 15 years of industry experience, Tease HTX is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to craft stunning, long-lasting looks with high-quality, cruelty-free makeup brands.

Tease HTX can serve brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and any other members of your wedding party. The boutique exclusively uses vegan, cruelty-free products, including such brands as Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, NARS, and NYX Cosmetics. All makeup is waterproof, sweat-proof, and can last up to 20 hours, ensuring that your unique look will remain consistent throughout your wedding day. Touch up kits are also provided in all makeup wedding packages. Hair and makeup trial runs are always available and encouraged for brides to ensure that Tease HTX will craft your desired look. Some of the boutique’s hair and makeup services include:

• Hair extensions

Featured
Emily Lessner

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Nastassia and her wonderful team at Tease HTX! First, they are amazingly talented. They take the time to understand the look you are wanting to achieve, and then ... Read more execute that vision flawlessly - and arguably even better than what you imagined! Nastassia is extremely easy to work with! She is friendly, flexible and truly cares about her customers. I actually had the pleasure of working with her at a friends wedding, and then at my own a few months later, and Nastassia remembered names, how we all knew each other, etc. truly excelling in customer service! In sum, you can't go wrong with Tease HTX - 10/10 would recommend!!!

Norgerie
Norgerie Rivas

Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful Hair and Makeup Experience

TeaseHTX is great! I had the pleasure of meeting them at my friend's wedding, they did my make up as part of the wedding party. Then when I was getting married I didnt think twice before contacting ... Read more them. At my wedding I was told I looked the most beautiful I've ever looked in my life. The hair and make up they did made me look stunning. They were always accommodating, honest, and a joy to work with. I'm extremely thankful to my friend who found them and I can't wait for an occasion when I can contact Tease HTX again.

Parker
Parker Johnson

Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic experience and wonderful job!

Nastassia and Lovey were PHENOMENAL on our wedding day and perfectly wonderful before our engagement session. Nastassia is so personable and really makes you feel like she cares about YOU. No one ... Read more wants to feel like their big day is just a checkbox in service, you want to feel special. This team nails it. They were professional, friendly and even shared some cute dog pictures when we figured out we have the same kind of dogs. I’ve recommended them to several people already and will continue to do so.