Tease Me Hair Studio

5 Tease Me Hair Studio Reviews

A
Ariana

Married on 07/30/2016

Shonna and the staff at Tease Me Hair Studio were amazing! They offer wonderful bridal packages and really make everyone very beautiful for your wedding day. They are very accommodating with hair and ... Read more make up trials, and even travel to you on the day of the wedding. They are all amazing!

D
Deidra

Married on 11/01/2015

Tease Me Hair Studio was incredible. From the beginning, they were professional and easy to work with. For my wedding, besides me, I had 5 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls who were all getting their ... Read more hair done. Shonna and her staff were so accommodating. Her and Amy did a phenomenal job on our hair. I really felt like a princess. But more than anything, what was important to me was that Shonna actually listened to what I wanted for my hair. She made it her priority to make sure that everything look exactly how I wanted. During the trial I felt so relaxed. Their studio is so beautiful and welcoming. They offered me complimentary snacks and beverages. It was such a great experience. And on my wedding day, I was truly confident in choosing them as my stylists. I really felt pampered and beautiful. I highly recommend Tease Me Hair Studios for anyone who is looking for an amazing hair stylist for their big day!!! They rock!!

M
Meg

Married on 07/11/2014

I used Stephanie Augustyn and Sarah Genest for my wedding, and they both did a beautiful job. Steph did my hair, as well as the hair of 5 of my bridesmaids, and Sarah did all of our makeup. I had ... Read more pictures for both my hair and my makeup, and they did a wonderful job bringing those ideas to life. I thought both were perfect. Some of my bridesmaids had an idea of what they wanted and others didn't, so Steph and Sarah struck a nice balance of offering advice and opinions while still listening to the likes/dislikes of the group. I was also so impressed by their timing. I told Steph in advance what time we needed to leave our hotel, and she created a day-long schedule that worked out perfectly. They arrived at our hotel at 9:30 a.m. and we were ready exactly on time. It was so great to get the day started without already rushing or stressing out over timing. I would highly recommend Stephanie and Sarah, especially working as a team!