Teatro Scarpino

Fayetteville, AR · View map

About Teatro Scarpino

Modern FURNISHED and European STYLED, you need only bring candles and flowers, OR, if you choose, bring what you like and create your OWN look. We accomodate up to 300, provide a FULL SERVICE BAR, Large DANCE FLOOR, Stage, Pro-Lighting and Sound system, and Outdoor PATIO ..you are welcome to bring in the caterer of your choice, located one block North of the Walton Arts Center, walking distance to the UofA campus near DICKSON STREET. Let us host your Wedding CEREMONY, RECEPTION or Rehearsal DINNER, Engagment partie, Bridal Shower, etc. We are wheel chair accessible. Contact Gina Scarpino Berquist 479 966 7363 gina@scarpino.com

9 Reviews for Teatro Scarpino

9 Teatro Scarpino Reviews

W
Whitney

Married on 11/22/2014

Gina and Richard were both so easy to work with. We had a situation that moved our wedding from Florida to Fayetteville less than two months before the date. CRAZY! Gina got back me to quickly ... Read more through email and phone, let my friends in to scout it and answered all question fast so that we were able to hammer out the details and book three days later. With such a fast change, it relieved a lot of stress to have a venue so flexible, professional, and quick to respond. The entire planning process was so easy, you would never have thought we were planning out of state. She let local bridesmaids come in repeatedly to take pictures and measurements so we could plan decorations. They worked with us the week of to make sure all lighting and spacing was exactly how we wanted it. Day of, if there was a problem, we never heard about it. The space looked absolutely beautiful, bar ran smooth, lights were perfect. We had a less than conventional wedding as far as vendors and decorating went. We had the meat catered by a local BBQ place but the sides were all potluck from moms, aunts and cousins. We had a cake table of normal sized, different flavored cakes. Decorating took a whole team of our friends and family. Through it all, Gina and Richard never batted at eye. We had all the time asked for in the space to set up. Gina had great suggestions about setup, timing and flow. During the ceremony and reception, Gina and her staff made everything run so smoothly. I can't stress enough how wonderful Scarpino's is for a wedding. Gina even took and sent some pictures on her phone. A small, unexpected after thought, but just one more thing that shows how much they love weddings! Book them now! If I could put 6 stars on flexibility and responsiveness, I would! A must in planning a wedding. If you happen to be planning from out of state, believe me that you need Scarpino's! Thank you Gina, Richard and staff for making our wedding so easy, beautiful and fun.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/07/2014

Richard and Gina made my wedding day perfect. They were a great help when we asked for suggestions. Not to mention the place is absolutely beautiful. It's also conveniently located near Dickson St ... Read more with plenty of nearby parking.

S
sarah

Married on 05/25/2014

The staff was so helpful and the space was perfect. I highly recommend Teatro Scarpino for any event! Read more The staff was so helpful and the space was perfect. I highly recommend Teatro Scarpino for any event!