Tech 3 Productions

Royal Oak, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Tech 3 Productions

Tech 3 Productions is a wedding DJ and entertainment service in Royal Oak, Michigan. The company seeks to provide a fun, unique entertainment experience that will create memories to last a lifetime. Since 1985, Tech 3 Productions has serviced hundreds of weddings and events and grown their talents and services. The DJs have a wide selection of music, including country, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and Top 40.

Tech 3 Productions offers three wedding DJ services. All packages include an experienced DJ and MC, light show, professional HD sound system, wireless microphones, backup sound-system and up to five hours of wedding entertainment. Packages can also include the following:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Projector
  • Delivery
  • Setup and cleanup

Other Services
Tech 3 Productions offers additional services, including décor services, event rentals, photography, uplighting and photo booth services. Photo booth items include:

• Backdrops

Ashleigh
Featured
Ashleigh

Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Smooth was absolutely incredible. We opened our dance floor at around 7pm, and it was consistently packed until we finally had to shut it down at midnight (and our dance floor was 18'x24'). We ... Read more opted to have the DJ serve as an MC as well, and he did an amazing job as a showman! He got the crowd excited to dance and kept them interested with throwback jams, unique mixes, etc. Every now and then he would call my husband or I out to do some special thing on the floor. He even brought me up in the booth to DJ a bit with the headphones and turntables (even though I had no idea what I was doing - it was fun!). His set up was incredible. He had his own portable light-up DJ booth, a stand with color changing lights for the dance area, huge speakers, and a wireless microphone. His mix of music styles was exactly what I wanted. I think the number one compliment we have received about the wedding was how awesome the DJ was. We actually asked him to stay over our contracted time because everyone was having so much fun. I cannot recommend this company enough - it makes me want to throw another party just to hire them! As an additional note, the price and service in the months leading up to the wedding were also top-notch. They have a customer portal where you can build your music preferences, request songs to play (or not play), and even set up songs dedicated to other people. Depending on how much you want your DJ to participate (as I said - we went for full showman), you can also fill out all the extra details of your wedding on there, such as names of wedding party, parents, order of toasts, etc. Even though you can do everything online, we talked a few times to go over specific details carefully. I could tell he really wanted to understand the vibe of our wedding and our style before arriving. He was professional, entertaining, hilarious, and one h*ll of a DJ. With an incredible affordable price to boot, I could not have picked a better service.

R
Ryan and Kelly Mcwhinnie

Married on 08/17/2019

Truly Invested in a Wonderful Experience

Donnell did an excellent job for our wedding! He was extremely professional, responsive, and helped ease any worries we had. He was very lively and kept the party going strong until we had to go. He ... Read more did an excellent job emceeing and controlling the crowd for the numerous events throughout the night. We would recommend Tech 3 Productions to anybody looking for a DJ that truly wants your event to be a memorable night experience. Kelly & Ryan 8/17/19

M
Morgan D’Agostini

Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing playlist

Best DJ ever. Guests loved our 80s and 90s music. The dance floor was moving all night long. Read more Best DJ ever. Guests loved our 80s and 90s music. The dance floor was moving all night long.