Tech Works

Sparks, NV · View map

About Tech Works

Are you planning a wedding or special event? Let Tech Works put the spotlight on your special day!

Tech Works is a full service provider of Audio, Lighting, Staging, Backline, DJ and A/V services for weddings, special events, meetings, conventions concerts and festival events. For over 35 years we have been providing our clients with the highest level of service and peace of mind while handling their production needs.

We can wash a room with color or patterns, project your name or logo on walls or floors, highlight architectural details like columns and pillars, light the buffet tables or wedding cake, spotlight the table centerpieces and turn an ordinary event into anextraordinary affair! And we can do all of this at a great price.

Give us a call today and see how Tech Works can work with your budget to take your event to the next level. Better service, the correct gear, experienced crew at a lower price, that's the Tech Works difference!

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

Licensed and Insured

4 Reviews for Tech Works

4 Tech Works Reviews

C
Cynthia

Married on 08/15/2015

I'm an event planner and use Tech Works as my preferred vendor for sound, lighting and stages. Craig and his team are the only part of my event I never have to worry about. They provide excellent ... Read more services at great prices and are very responsive and accommodating to last minute changes which are a common occurrence at events.

D
Dena

Married on 08/08/2015

I am a local Las Vegas event planner and have had the pleasure to work with Craig at Tech Works. I must say that he may be one of the most nicest, informative and genuine people that I have met in ... Read more this dear city. His equipment is state-of-the-art and his pricing is extremely competitive. He will show up more then prepared with additional lighting and equipment. All I had to do was tell him the room dimensions and desired ambiance, then he made it happen. Such a great company to work with! Highly recommended.

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/17/2015

I attended a friends wedding here in Las Vegas and wanted the same band that they had brought in from New York. The band told me that all the sound and lighting and instrument rental was from a local ... Read more company called Tech Works and they would love to use them again. I contacted Craig at Tech Works and he walked me through everything so we didn't miss a beat for my wedding. They provided the sound system by the pool for the ceremony, speakers and music in the lobby before the ceremony and reception, and of course the sound and lighting for the band. Tech Works also lit up the room beautifully and put our names on the wall of the reception hall. Highly recommended