Techy3 Studio Productions

Hilo, HI · View map · Visit website

About Techy3 Studio Productions

Techy3 Studio Productions is a videography and photography company located in Hilo, Hawaii. The company is made up of a small team of dedicated professionals who are committed to portraying each couple’s story on their special day. Their main goal is to understand every couple and produce high-quality images and videos so they can be re-lived for many years to come.

Using a variety of video styles such as cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling, Techy3 Studio Productions can capture every moment of each couple’s big day. From the ceremony preparation to the last dance of the evening, every candid and emotional moment can be captured. The company offers a range of videography and final format services that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s desires and requirements. Some of these services and final formats include the following:

• Highlight video
  • Full-feature video
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshows or montage
  • Use of multiple-cameras
  • Digital downloads

For more information regarding videography and photography services, the company can be contacted directly through their official website.

6 Reviews for Techy3 Studio Productions

6 Techy3 Studio Productions Reviews

K
Featured
Kari

Married on 03/22/2014

If you're looking for genuine quality people... Techy3 is the answer. With all the tasks when planning a wedding, working with techy3 definitely took a great load off of me. Their personable team ... Read more really got to know my husband and I as a couple and used their creativity to showcase our love. Techy3's quality of work is indescribable! We still get tears of happiness watching our same day edit video. Techy3 made our wedding journey adventurous, fun, and reassuring = remarkable!

T
Tracey

Married on 06/28/2014

Being in the wedding industry ourselves, we have seen and worked with our fair share of videographers. That being said, choosing Patrick and his team for our own wedding was one of the easiest ... Read more decisions we had to make. Everything from the initial meeting consult to the actual wedding day was smooth sailing. The care they take into working with you makes you feel like rock star! We really appreciated the meetings we had with Patrick leading up to our wedding. He made it a point to thoroughly explain their services so we knew exactly what to expect, while also taking time to get to know us so that him and his team could create something unique to our life. By the time the actual wedding day arrived, we were so comfortable with them being around, they felt more like our guests than a vendor we had hired. Every crew member of Techy3 was courteous, professional, and just plain fun to have around. I believe this is so important being that they're with you pretty much every step of the day, and I believe their presence helped to make our special day that much more enjoyable.

T
Tracie

Married on 09/18/2013

My husband and I first hired Techy3 for our sons first birthday slideshow and again for our wedding day. They've all become apart of our family. Being that Hilo is such a small town, we've had the ... Read more privilege of bumping into the guys everywhere that we go and despite their busy schedules they still remember our names. For my husband and I that's important in hiring someone to record some of life's most precious moments! They blend in well with the crowds and they listen to what it is that you want them to capture! Techy3 will turn your special day into a story to remember and I love watching our stories over and over again! I have a newborn daughter and we will definitely hire Techy3 to capture her most intimate moments!