Ted Hewitt Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Ted Hewitt Photography

I love watching the world around me and viewing the world through the lens of my camera is a natural extension of this curiosity. When I see that perfect moment, nothing pleases me more than being able to turn that moment into the perfect image.

5 Reviews for Ted Hewitt Photography

5 Ted Hewitt Photography Reviews

M
safiyyah

Married on 04/27/2014

Ted's work stood out to us when we were researching wedding photographers, and the final product was as beautiful as expected. In addition, Ted is friendly, easy to talk to, responsive, and ... Read more professional. Our guests, friends and families felt comfortable with him, which allowed for some great candid photos. Hiring Ted was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!

K
Katharine

Married on 04/15/2012

Looking for the perfect Wedding Photographer? Ted Hewitt is all that and MORE! My husband and I are still pinching ourselves thinking about how lucky we were to find Ted. He truly is AMAZING! As an ... Read more out of town bride from the east coast, I was referred to Ted by a family member who lives in the Tucson area. She could not stop talking about how wonderful Ted was on so many levels. After a few phone calls and a visit to Arizona, I was able to experience the “wonderful” Ted in person myself…and wonderful is definitely an understatement! Ted is reliable, committed, honest, a good listener, creative, personable, fun-loving, passionate, a true professional, trustworthy, thoughtful and talented beyond measure. But what I have to say impressed us most about Ted was his ability to capture the true essence of us, as well as our family and friends, on our wedding day. Ted artfully captured not only the special moments we all shared together, but how we all felt during each moment. We smile every time we look at our exquisite pictures…photographs that hold and reflect meaning beyond measure…that we now have to treasure for a lifetime. Thank you Ted, from our hearts we are so grateful.

J
Jessica

Married on 03/17/2012

Ted was wonderful to work with. Great quality of photos and work. Loves what he does! I had a great time having our pictures done by him! Read more Ted was wonderful to work with. Great quality of photos and work. Loves what he does! I had a great time having our pictures done by him!