Ted Martinez Event Management

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Ted Martinez Event Management

In 1996, Ted unknowingly began his career planning a fundraiser event for Operation Smile.
Immediately, he began learning the tricks of the trade, growing from each past coordinated
event.

Ted's inspiration for his unique ability to present that "wow" factor, stems from his love for travelling.
He has experienced a diverse amount of culture fashion, cuisine, art, and music from all around
the world. Each and every one of these fine elements aesthetically contributes to his expertise
in his event planning.

Based in New York City, Ted has readily produced events in Aruba, The Philippines, and various cities in
the United States. He has worked with several companies including KasalNY, Dakota Events, Black Enterprise Magazine-
Primetime OmniMedia, Joonbug, Womensphere, and Filipino American Human Services. Ted
can distinctively approach any celebration at any location to each client's needs. With his
superior work ethics and hands-on execution for every event, Ted will astonish you with that
much desired "wow" factor.

24 Reviews for Ted Martinez Event Management

24 Ted Martinez Event Management Reviews

J
Jasmine

Married on 08/11/2018

I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without, Ted. Starting from the consultation, Ted truly went above and beyond to bring my husband and I’s dream wedding to life. We are super indecisive and ... Read more Ted was able to help us brainstorm and create a vision for the wedding. From picking the venue to all of our vendors, Ted was only a call or text away when we had ANY questions. Ted went above and beyond during all of our milestone moments. Just to highlight a few, during my wedding dress fitting he knew I was SUPER into Harry Potter and brought me snitch donuts and champagne. Also, during the wedding weekend, Ted ensured that we had all of our needs met and gave us a one of a kind experience with all day surprises. I cannot stop singing his praises! If you want your wedding and the planning process that comes along with it to be a one of a kind experience I HIGHLY recommend, Ted Martinez Event Planning.

I
Ida

Married on 11/18/2017

If someone could be beyond perfect, Ted is absolutely your guy. Ecstatic, streamlined, amazing can't begin to describe. Soon to be brides-- book him ladies! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. My ... Read more My sister booked him during our reception for her own wedding because she was SO impressed!

E
Emilie

Married on 07/22/2017

Ted Martinez is, hands down, the best event planner we could have hoped for. We worked closely with Ted for over a year and a half to plan the wedding of our dreams… and WOW! He is extremely flexible ... Read more and accommodating. He arranged vendor meetings on weekends that we selected (which he consistently attended, even if it meant driving several hours in a single day), set up phone calls with vendors in the evening when it was convenient for us, and even traveled out of state so as to set up a “face time” meeting between me, a vendor and himself when I could not personally attend the meeting. He consistently provided a variety of unique ideas relating to every aspect of the wedding celebration, including designing a wedding invitation with a custom laser cut front flap containing a lace design that matched the lace on my wedding dress—it was like each guest received a piece of my dress lace! Ted always goes the extra mile for his clients and their guests. When a family member suffered a health issue prior to the wedding that made it such that she could no longer attend, Ted arranged it so that she could watch the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception by video (in real time!) from the comfort of her home! Ted is passionate about his career as an event planner, is incredibly talented, and is a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was everything that we dreamed it would be and more—and within our budget too! My husband and I—and our families—consider ourselves very lucky to have found Ted and will always look to him for our event planning needs. Ted and his team are, without a doubt, the best in the industry and one of a kind. After your event—be it a wedding, bachelorette party, birthday party or other gathering—comes to its conclusion, you’ll look back on it with pleasure and just think, “WOW!!!!”