Tekoa Country Club

Westfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Tekoa Country Club

In the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains in Westfield, Massachusetts stands the Tekoa Country Club venue. With a semi-private, 18-hole golf course and views of the Westfield River, this country club provides a perfect setting in which to host a New England wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The Tekoa Country Club offers two banquet rooms with one that will accommodate smaller weddings with up to 150 guests and another that will accomodate larger weddings with up to 350 guests. Couples can choose to have their wedding either indoors in these banquet halls or outdoors amidst tall trees and lush lawns.

This premiere wedding venue is available for bridal showers, engagement parties and receptions. To ensure your planning process is seamless, couples can utilize the in-house wedding planner as they go through the steps of planning and carrying out their wedding vision. In addition, planning, setup, cleanup, event rentals and more are available for couples to select.

Cuisine
Couples can craft custom dinner menus that the talented team of chefs can prepare. Cuisine styles available to choose from include American, Caribbean, Russian and Spanish. For guests with dietary needs and preferences, menus can be created with gluten free, lactose free, nut free, vegan and vegetarian needs in mind. Regardless of the style or need, couples and their guests can rest assured that the ingredients are of the highest quality with fresh meats and vegetables, and homemade soups and sauces. Catering services include:

• Buffet

Katy
Featured
Katy

Married on 06/30/2018

We can't say enough good things about Tekoa, Tori, and her team! They made our wedding everything we dreamed it would be. One of the reasons we chose Tekoa was how professional and on-the-ball Tori ... Read more was as soon as we met her. She was so responsive, answered our countless questions, and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. One of the coolest moments on our wedding day is when I walked into the ballroom with my bridesmaids to take some photos before the ceremony--she had decorated the whole ceiling with the bistro lights we had brought, and I was only expecting them to be on one wall. She took my idea and turned it into something much better than I had envisioned and I can't thank her enough for that extra time and effort. The food was also delicious, the wait staff are super polite and professional, the cake came out beautifully, and everything about the planning, setup, and cleanup was so convenient. Not to mention how beautiful the venue itself looked on that day and in our photos. If you are thinking about Tekoa for your wedding venue, book them, you will not be disappointed! Thank you again to Tori and everyone at Tekoa!

A
Aimee

Married on 09/30/2017

We loved Tekoa for our recent wedding! Tori was awesome to work with, very detail oriented and was prompt at responding. Planning our reception with Tekoa made our wedding affordable, fun and ... Read more stress-free! I would highly recommend this hall to anyone.

A
Alissa

Married on 07/16/2016

Tekoa is a beautiful place to have a wedding or any other event. Tori was very easy to work with and she took time to plan with me one-on-one to ensure that our day was perfect. The ceremony space is ... Read more is beautiful and the lounge/bar area is connected to the ballroom for your guests' convenience. Our guests are still raving about how awesome the for was and how much fun they had! I highly recommend Tekoa and Tori for your big event!