Templeton Landing

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Templeton Landing

Templeton Landing offers the personal touch and striking location you need for your special day. We always schedule around your needs, and we have someone available to you every day for tours, tastings and planning sessions. We will make the wedding of your dreams come true. Just ask our brides. Our skilled and accommodating staff will ensure your event runs smoothly, assisting with planning, catering, floral arrangements, and more. We have elegant banquet rooms and private outdoor ceremony spaces overlooking the beautiful waterfront. Enjoy your Happily Ever After!

34 Reviews for Templeton Landing

34 Templeton Landing Reviews

Maria
Maria

Married on 10/13/2018

The most scenic venue in Buffalo

We hosted our ceremony and reception for 200 guests at Templeton Landing in October. It was actually the first and only venue we visited during our wedding planning process and we put a deposit down ... Read more just a week after our first visit. From the contract process, to the tasting, to the final weeks to the actual event itself, we were so impressed with everything Templeton Landing had to offer. Our event coordinator, Amber, was a dream. She was organized, efficient, friendly and most importantly - made us feel like our wedding was special. She worked seamlessly with our entire suite of vendors and our wedding was truly flawless. I especially appreciated how she made all of our parents feel like celebrities on our wedding day by providing them special service and attention. I'd also like to call out the banquet servers and bartenders. They were outstanding. Every time I encountered an employee they greeted me with my name and a smile. The bartenders even knew the names of the members of our bridal party. What service!!! With it's position on the Erie Basin Marina, I can't think of a more beautiful place to get married in the Buffalo/Niagara region. Thank you to the entire Templeton Landing event and banquet staff for making our wedding day a flawless success.

A
Ashley

Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I had one flawless wedding ceremony and reception at Templeton Landing! We worked with Amber Walsh who helped make everything happen for us. The food was exceptional along with the ... Read more amazing staff. You can’t beat the views being on the waterfront from every room at this venue. The bar selection and staff were awesome too! We have so many excellent memories and are so happy we picked Templeton!

K
Katherine

Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I had a GREAT experience working with Templeton Landing for our wedding! Jennifer was awesome, and had every detail worked out and organized for us. Several of our guests commented that ... Read more it was the best wedding food that they had ever had, and we agree! Beautiful location and very flexible with our needs and wants. Definitely recommend.