Tents Unlimited

Torrington, CT · View map

About Tents Unlimited

Tents Unlimited Inc offers a distinct array of party rental equipment for all your party rental needs. We take pride in our quality and service, and look forward to working with you to creatively plan and coordinate your special event.

"Our only business in your party or special event"

6 Reviews for Tents Unlimited

6 Tents Unlimited Reviews

D
Danielle Radke

Married on 07/20/2019

Above and Beyond!

Tents Unlimited went above and beyond for our backyard wedding. Brittany created a beautiful layout and Ian executed it perfectly. They even thought to make sure my septic was marked to ensure there ... Read more would be no issues. Ian came out twice to make sure everything would fit and install was efficient. Brittany was very responsive and made recommendations that fit our vision and budget. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the tent, tables and linens were. I would definitely recommend using Tents Unlimited for your wedding!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 10/07/2018

E are very pleased with our experience using Tents Unlimited to provide rentals for our wedding. Brittany helped us decide the appropriate number of tables, style of chairs, and coordinating linens ... Read more for our special day. She accommodated our request for delivery and was flexible, leaving the order open up until the last day in case we needed to add tents or heaters. I know we will use Tents Unlimited for our next event.

K
Kassandrea

Married on 07/01/2017

The team at Tents Unlimited was great to work with while planning, setting up, and breaking down our wedding. Brittany is super knowledgable and easy to communicate with. She made the planning process ... Read more stress-free by making suggestions and providing layouts of the tent space. I made many changes to my order throughout the months before our event, and Brittany was timely in her responses and always provided an updated invoice. Ian and his team did a great job setting up and breaking everything down. I would highly suggest working with Tents Unlimited for your event. Brittany and Ian went above and beyond to bring us a generator during our event to make sure our light option had the right power supply. They are very responsive to your needs and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products and services.