TereBelle Events and Flowers

Kennewick, WA

About TereBelle Events and Flowers

TereBelle is a family run event planning company along with an in house floral design studio. We are proud to offer services in wedding planning and coordination, private parties and corporate event planning. Our design services include floral design, table-scapes, paper crafting and full event design from concept to completion.

I have a unique approach when designing an event meshing flowers, fashion and art with a calm and confident environment. I listen closely to the needs of each client, and will make your vision come to life by working creatively within your budget and your unique style.

Please contact us for pricing and a consultation!

2 Reviews for TereBelle Events and Flowers

2 TereBelle Events and Flowers Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Spencer

Married on 04/07/2018

Pink and white in spring

We had a soft white and pink color scheme and the peonies were wonderful. They were hard to source and she didn’t think she could get them but somehow she made it happen and it was perfect! We had ... Read more table centerpieces and bouquets along with a couple boutonnières and they arrived on time and well put together.

E
Emily Wyatt

Married on 07/22/2017

4.2

Summer sunflowers

I needed help with a sunflower bouquet and theme for my wedding. Yellow and purple were my colors and it worked out so perfectly! Read more I needed help with a sunflower bouquet and theme for my wedding. Yellow and purple were my colors and it worked out so perfectly!

TereBelle Events and Flowers FAQ