Teresa Johnson Photography

Woodstock, CT · View map

About Teresa Johnson Photography

I LOVE photos that tell true stories. Candid moments, lots of laughter, lots of love. I document you and the people who matter most to you, with a natural, relaxed shooting style. We'll walk, talk and laugh. Isn't that easy?

Me: obsessed with photography. Detail-oriented and organized. Married to my best friend. ♥️ ALL animals, the outdoors, eating (I schedule my entire day around food!) and books.

Teresa Johnson Photography is a fully insured, licensed business in the state of Massachusetts. I'd love to chat with you!

I'm happy to offer the following wedding photography services:

• Second shooter

8 Teresa Johnson Photography Reviews

S
    Shomaria

Married on 06/23/2018

Teresa was great! She photographed both my friends wedding and my wedding. I met Teresa through my friend and loved her down to earth personality and the passion that she had in her profession. Teresa ... Read more did my engagement session photos and also my wedding. She made sure she captured every detail and everything that would be a keepsake for years to come. I don’t know what more to say than exceptional service from Teresa. She delivered a sneak peak within 48 hours and my family and friends are itching for more photos. We can’t wait to see the rest and I would totally recommend to friends and family in the future. We look forward to working with Teresa again.

T
    Tanya

Married on 05/05/2018

Teresa and Shannon her second photographer were amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and got the best shots! I can’t wait to work with her again! Thank you Teresa! Read more Teresa and Shannon her second photographer were amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and got the best shots! I can’t wait to work with her again! Thank you Teresa!

S
    Shanee

Married on 12/31/2017

Teresa is very professional and the quality of the images received were exceptional. I would definitely recommend her to everybody. Read more Teresa is very professional and the quality of the images received were exceptional. I would definitely recommend her to everybody.