Teresa Johnson Photography

Woodstock, CT · View map · Visit website

About Teresa Johnson Photography

Teresa Johnson Photography is a wedding photography company based in Woodstock, Connecticut with an additional office in Worcester, Massachusetts. This photography team seeks to put couples at ease throughout their wedding celebrations. These photographers employ natural light in a fun and creative manner to capture your candid wedding story.

Experience

Owner and lead photographer, Teresa Johnson, embarked on her journey as a professional photographer in 2009. By 2010, Teresa was photographing national archery competitions, followed by Olympic events in 2012. Teresa realized that she had a passion for wedding photography while covering a friend’s wedding in 2014. After several years of building and growing her business, Teresa moved to a full-time career in photography in January 2018.

Teresa Johnson Photography understands the importance of giving their day to give their all on yours, so they maintain a one-event-per-day policy with customized timelines. You can request a second photographer, additional hours of coverage, an engagement session, albums, and a custom print box with USB device. This team of photographers will move with you between venues to capture images and you will receive full print rights on the edited images in your online gallery. This team is available for other special events and celebrations in addition to weddings. These include sessions for families, maternity, newborn, pets, and high-school seniors.

Areas Covered

This team primarily services weddings in the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. These photographers will also service weddings elsewhere in New England and beyond. You can contact the team directly for details of travel.

9 Reviews for Teresa Johnson Photography

9 Teresa Johnson Photography Reviews

AnnMarie
Featured
AnnMarie

Married on 06/22/2019

Book her NOW!

Teresa is INCREDIBLE. She is hands down the best photographer out there. From our engagement session to our wedding, Teresa was extremely communicative, answering any and all questions we had. She has ... Read more this amazing energy and creativity that really shows through in the photos she takes. At our wedding, she carefully considered the light, the locations of our photos, and I can honestly say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single photo from our day. The genuine happiness, the laughter, the tears- everything is so perfectly captured. Teresa is professional, and she invested her time, not only in making sure our engagement and wedding photos were great, but in Jordan and I as a couple. Her kindness, artistic talent, and ability to capture a moment perfectly solidifies her as the best photographer out there. I could not recommend her enough!

Rachael
Rachael

Getting married on 01/05/2020

I used Teresa Johnson Photography for a portrait session. In general, I never like how I look in pictures but Teresa took the most amazing shots of me. I felt like the pictures looked like me, ... Read more captured my good side, and conveyed the emotions I was feeling at the time. She showed me previews in the session to gauge what I liked and didn't like about the shots and she took my concerns (mostly about my nonexistent in real life but almost always present in photos double chin) seriously and worked with me to ensure that the rest of the photos in the session avoided those concerns. I would fly across the country to work with Teresa again. I was nervous at first, but after a few moments of conversation I was relaxed and I love the pictures so much!!!!

S
Shomaria

Married on 06/23/2018

Teresa was great! She photographed both my friends wedding and my wedding. I met Teresa through my friend and loved her down to earth personality and the passion that she had in her profession. Teresa ... Read more did my engagement session photos and also my wedding. She made sure she captured every detail and everything that would be a keepsake for years to come. I don’t know what more to say than exceptional service from Teresa. She delivered a sneak peak within 48 hours and my family and friends are itching for more photos. We can’t wait to see the rest and I would totally recommend to friends and family in the future. We look forward to working with Teresa again.