Teresa's Enterprises

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Teresa's Enterprises

Teresa's Enterprises is a wedding officiant based in San Antonio, Texas. Licensed officiant, Teresa, has been ordained for six years and adores providing her services for couples in love. Teresa strives to offer affordable, personalized officiant services to make each wedding event a wonderful success.

Teresa's Enterprises can provide their services for single religion, non-religious, and interfaith ceremonies. Teresa can participate in ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, and civil unions. She offers a free consultation to get to know couples seeking her services in order to understand their vision for their ceremony. Teresa's Enterprises is happy to allow couples to perform their own vows at their ceremony to create a personalized, meaningful service. Teresa's Enterprises provides their services throughout San Antonio and Austin.

10 Reviews for Teresa's Enterprises

10 Teresa's Enterprises Reviews

K
Featured
Katina Lewis

Married on 10/27/2018

Teresa was wonderful!

My son was not feeling to well, so she faced time with us to review our wedding arrangements. She provided some wonderful traditions to implement and gave us dull details on the origin of the customs ... Read more and how to implement them. And best of all she kept my nerves together on the big day and helped me remain calm. She is a wonderful person, and is not just there for business she is truly there for you. I felt like I had known her forever! She did a wonderful job and I will definitely be recommending her.

D
DeAnna

Married on 09/06/2018

Teresa came out to a beautiful gazebo in San Pedro Springs Park for us, she is amazing. I highly recommend. She was on time, and friendly, Read more Teresa came out to a beautiful gazebo in San Pedro Springs Park for us, she is amazing. I highly recommend. she was on time, and friendly,

D
Danielle

Married on 08/18/2018

Theresa was absolutely amazing! Her ceremony was perfectly tailored to what we wanted, very personal. There wasnt a dry eye in the room, we also shared our moments of laughter as well. We couldn't ... Read more have asked for a better officiant.