teri b photography

Ile-de-France, FR · View map · Visit website

About teri b photography

Teri B is a Wedding Photographer based in Île-de-France. Teri's style is a Photojournalistic Approach with a healthy dash of artistic flare. Her wedding day Images feel soulful, romantic and, above all, just how you remember it. Known for her easy going demeanor, friendly attitude and affinity for all things French. Photographs all over the world.

Your wedding day is an occasion of celebration, laughter, gratitude, love, and more. It is Teri’s mission to capture the true emotion of your day so you can remember how it all felt when you look back at your beautiful images. She offers full wedding photography services as well as packages for elopements and more intimate ceremonies. She also offers destination and adventure photography packages for you to choose from. teri b photography offers other wedding photography services, which include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Willingness to travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Toned, high-resolution images
  • Full Editing + Online Gallery
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter available upon request
  • Rehearsal Dinner + Additional Pre-Wedding Shoots

18 Reviews for teri b photography

18 teri b photography Reviews

J
Featured
James Morrell

Married on 08/09/2018

Our Photographer, Our Friend

Teri was the first person we booked for our wedding. We knew that we wanted someone who would capture the day the way we wanted it. We weren’t interested in lots of posed shots. We wanted to see an ... Read more authentic record of what happened. We looked at some other options but when we saw Teri’s work we knew we’d found the one. This was a year before the actual wedding. Although we were getting married in California as one of us is American we live in London. So organising anything from such a distance can be difficult and we wanted a photographer who would make it easy but take the time to understand what we wanted. In Teri we had all of that and more. From our first conversation she put us at ease. She has an easy rapport with people that you don’t realise is so important until you experience it first hand. She went through what we wanted but more importantly she took the time to understand who we were. She found out our personalities; our likes, dislikes and the quirks that make us as individually and as a couple. Then we went about explaining how she would take all that and capture the day. But Teri always goes the extra mile. She was shooting a wedding in France and so she stopped off in London so that she could take engagement shots for us. Engagement photos aren’t something the British do so I was sceptical. But they were so wonderful that as I type this I sit in a room with three of them framed and one as the front screen of my phone. Then we had dinner, chatted and watched a Disney film together. She was only in London to see us and was here less than a day. That’s the kind of effort Teri will give you. Come the day and we were obviously excited. Teri went to spend the time with my wife and her partner on the day spent time with me as we prepared. They were unobtrusive, diligent and thorough. Those photos are some of my favourite. It shows what preparing on the day of a wedding is like. Once I got to the venue she was one of the first people I saw. She came up to me, gave me a big hug and told me how amazing it all looked. She put me instantly at ease. And then she went about her job. Capturing the truth of the day. Some photographers make it about them. She doesn’t do that. She was there throughout, taking the most amazing photos of everything from the people to the place settings. The moments she captured were the right ones. Nothing was missed and nothing was superfluous. There’s one moment that summed up the work Teri does. It had got dark and I went outside to have five minutes and breathe. I saw Teri working. She was setting a camera then running around in the dark with two lit phones. ‘Everyone needs a way to blow off steam’ I thought and didn’t interrupt. It was only later when she pulled us away from the party did we realise that she was setting up a ‘magic’ shot. I won’t go into the full details, lest I spoil it. But it took no time and produced the most beautiful wedding picture I have ever seen. This is what Teri does. She makes the extra effort so you can be sure that you have not only what you want but also the things you had no idea were even possible. There are the practicalities. She’s great value for money, she also provided a photobooth for the party and at the end of it all she provided a personalised memory stick of the photos she had carefully curated. Every single one of them made us cry. But the crux of it is this. She is the reason why we will be able to look back on the best day of our lives with such warmth for years to come. She put us on film. Not any standard wedding. Not an idealised version of the day. She put the real us there. And anyone who can do that is someone who deserves more praise than I know how to give. We utterly recommend Teri Bocko. Her craft, care and how she cherishes your day makes her truly special.

J
Jerrett Kinard

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Teri is a one of a kind gem!

Teri is a one of a kind gem. We were so fortunate to have found her. Teri photographed our daughter's wedding and reception at Duke's Malibu. She was inconspicuously everywhere, getting every shot she ... Read more could. When we received the photographs, we were blown away. They are outstanding! She has the gift of the artistic eye and the ability to truly capture the emotions of all the special moments in the wedding and the reception. Her photos allowed us to relive the wonderful evening that went by so fast. We laugh, cry, smile, feel pride, happiness, and everlasting joy every time we look at these photographs. Teri is truly amazing, and her passion and creativity show in her exceptional work. We are so appreciative of her positivity and dedication to her work and her clients.

Maggie
maggie scott

Married on 05/05/2019

Teri B Photography

The second Teri B walked in the room I was like "boy, am I glad to see you. " I'd never met her before, but she has the personality of a familiar friend. She has the easiest personality you could ever ... Read more hope for, she makes things LESS stressful, not MORE stressful. She smiles at you when you look at her, and you just know that she's getting it all! My husband and I HATE to pose, we are the worst clients a photographer could ask for. But we love each other insanely and we had a beautiful venue and that's all she needed to make magic for us. Trust that she's got you, and enjoy your wedding.