Terra Flowers Miami

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Terra Flowers Miami

Terra Flowers Miami is a specialty wedding florist in Miami, Florida. This team of experienced florists and designers creates incredible arrangements, and will help you put together a beautiful scene for your big day. Terra Flowers has been in business over 15 years, and continues to improve their products and quality service for a fantastic experience with every wedding. Choose Terra Flowers for floral arrangements that will complete your wedding ambiance.

Services
Terra Flowers Miami offers beautiful and unique floral arrangements, based on your wedding day theme and budget. They also offer premium wedding rentals to make your decor planning process easier. Available Terra Flowers Miami products include:

• Bridal and bridesmaids bouquets

Sophia
Featured
Sophia

Married on 04/12/2013

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Lissette and Terra Flowers. I was a bride who was planning her wedding from another state, and was a bit worried about finding the right florist via internet ... Read more and phone. From the moment I contacted them with my request, Lissette was understanding and responded right away with a vision that matched mine. They are a delight to work with and EVERYTHING at my wedding was simply spectacular, elegant and beautiful!! The service they provided was truly awesome! Everyone raved at how beautiful the flowers were. I myself was floored by how spectacular everything looked- even better than I could have imagined. It was indeed a pleasure working with Lisette and her team. They not only ensured that all our requests were met, but exhibited patience and flexibility throughout the process which was most appreciated. I am so happy that we selected Terra Flowers Miami for our wedding. Be assured that we shall be telling everyone in need of professional first class service about you. Thanks again so much! Sincerely, Sophia and Quincy

Claire
Claire AF

Married on 02/02/2019

Great Experience with Terra Flowers

Terra Flowers is simply incredible! They do such a wonderful job and are a pleasure to work with. The flowers at my wedding truly took my breath away. They will work with you to get exactly what you ... Read more want, but also offer up endless ideas on how to make your flowers and your venue look amazing. I would recommend 100%

D
Dailynn

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Flowers

Everything was beautiful. She was available most of the wedding to help with the flowers. She even helped the guys and bridesmaids with their flowers. Definitely recommended! Read more Everything was beautiful. She was available most of the wedding to help with the flowers. She even helped the guys and bridesmaids with their flowers. Definitely recommended!