Terra Ong Photography

West Jordan, Utah · View map

About Terra Ong Photography

I get it ya’ll, wedding planning can be stressful. There’s dresses to buy, flowers to pick, cake to taste, and figuring out where to put those in-laws am I right? The one thing you shouldn’t be stressing about is capturing your wedding day in a beautiful and unique way. Stop stressing, because I’ve got your back. My name is Terra and I am a traveling photographer who captures a whole lotta soul and makes the process easy and stress free for you. I’m based in Utah but will travel for a true love story. There are a whole bunch of photographers out there to choose from, so you might be wondering what makes me different. I'm a true professional and hiring me is one less thing you have to stress about. I'll be there for you every step of the way, because to me you're more than a client to me, you're a friend.

8 Reviews for Terra Ong Photography

8 Terra Ong Photography Reviews

J
Jade Allen

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!

My fiancé and I love our photos! Terra did an amazing job! We felt very well taken care of! Read more My fiancé and I love our photos! Terra did an amazing job!! We felt very well taken care of!

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing work and great quality would recommend

She is so fun to work with. We used her for both our engagements and our wedding day. You can tell that she loves her job and puts the time and quality into her work. She didn’t make it seem like we ... Read more were really posing for our photos but it was more of a fun candid experience. I would highly recommend.

K
Karlee

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photographer

“wow. Wow. Wow. ” This is what I think every time I see the work that Terra has done! We hired her for our May wedding and it was an absolute dream! My husband and I still find ourselves scrolling ... Read more through our wedding pictures whenever we have a free chunk of time. Terra captures it all on your special day, in the most delicate, respectful way(even the little details you think you’ll remember but never actually do). These pictures are some I will cherish forever! Wedding pictures are an investment. Terra is an investment. However, it’s one you will not regret. I’ve recommended Terra time and time again! Thanks for all your stunning work.