Terra Ong Photography

West Jordan, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Terra Ong Photography

I get it ya’ll, wedding planning can be stressful. There’s dresses to buy, flowers to pick, cake to taste, and figuring out where to put those in-laws am I right? The one thing you shouldn’t be stressing about is capturing your wedding day in a beautiful and unique way. Stop stressing, because I’ve got your back. My name is Terra and I am a traveling photographer who captures a whole lotta soul and makes the process easy and stress free for you. I’m based in Utah but will travel for a true love story. There are a whole bunch of photographers out there to choose from, so you might be wondering what makes me different. I'm a true professional and hiring me is one less thing you have to stress about. I'll be there for you every step of the way, because to me you're more than a client to me, you're a friend.

6 Reviews for Terra Ong Photography

6 Terra Ong Photography Reviews

B
Featured
Bhavani

Married on 10/19/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with

Terra was an amazing photographer. To start, she is very personable and is a great communicator. She went out of her way to be available for a couple of time slots, given that it was extremely hard to ... Read more predict my work schedule. On the morning of the shoot, she came early, put us at complete ease, and made us feel special. She had scoped out numerous places to take pictures in the area, walked us through everything, told us how to pose, and was able to make us NOT feel awkward. We are deeply grateful for choosing her to be our photographer and are confident anyone who works with her will feel the same.

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing work and great quality would recommend

She is so fun to work with. We used her for both our engagements and our wedding day. You can tell that she loves her job and puts the time and quality into her work. She didn’t make it seem like we ... Read more were really posing for our photos but it was more of a fun candid experience. I would highly recommend.

S
Shae Cloward

Married on 10/12/2018

It was an absolute dream working with Terra!

My husband and I loved Terra! She is the best photographer. Kendall and I don’t have the words to tell you how amazing Terra was to work with! She has been an absolutely incredible to work with during ... Read more during our photo shoot and was able to put us at ease right away and make us laugh lots! We felt comfortable from the get go! Not to mention we loved every single photo we got!!! She really is so talented!!!