Terrace 167

Richfield, WI · View map · Visit website

About Terrace 167

Terrace 167 is a private rustic/industrial wedding and event venue in Richfield, Wisconsin. This unique facility has everything you’ll need to make your day as stress-free and memorable as possible! Terrace 167 can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests in the 10,000-square-foot space, set up for indoor and outdoor ceremonies.

There are six nearby hotels only a short three to eight miles away, with an optional in-house shuttle service. Make a weekend out of the special occasion with the scenic Kettle Moraine/Holly Hill area only minutes away, and a quick 20 minutes away from North Milwaukee. No matter the event this all-encompassing, special venue will help your vision come to life from start to finish.

AMENITIES INCLUDED
- 1 Hour of Rehearsal Time *
- Bridal and Groomsmen Suites
- Two In-house Bars
- Bartenders
- Ceremony and Reception Rustic Tables and Chairs (set up of layout)
- Additional Tables for Desserts, Appetizers, Gifts, etc.
- Wooden Spool Cocktail Tables
- Prep-Kitchen with Private Entrance
- In-House Sound System with Wireless Microphone
- 3 Flat Screen TV’s Available for Slideshow, Video, Picture or Sporting Events
- On-site Event Assistants & Event Manager
- Coat Room & Coat Check Staff (when needed)
- Free Parking & Overflow Parking (overnight parking included)

*with ceremony rental

47 Reviews for Terrace 167

47 Terrace 167 Reviews

Traci
Featured
Traci

Married on 10/26/2018

The perfect venue

Choosing Terrace 167 was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning. Every single part of this venue is camera ready and all of our guests raved about the charm ... Read more of it. Not only was Terrace 167 beautiful but Terry, Stephanie and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail went according to plan. Terry was very quick to respond to messages and make me feel like my wedding was a priority. If I could give any advice to upcoming brides it would absolutely be to choose Terrace 167 as your venue.

Renee
Renee Simon

Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Venue and Reception

Hello Terry, As the mother of the groom for the wedding on 7/6/19 I would just like to say thank you to Hailey and Stephanie for taking such great care of us. From my view point and the activities ... Read more that I had to coordinate it went very smoothly and your staff was up for anything we needed to make this a special day for Matt and Natalie. I have worked customer service all my life and I really appreciate when I receive exceptional service. So thank you!!!! You all take care and continued success at Terrace 167, Renee

S
Sandy

Married on 05/10/2019

We could not recommend Terrace 167 highly enough! Even though I'm sure Terry had many other couples to deal with at the same time she consistently made us feel like a priority and was quick to respond ... Read more whenever we had any questions. Overall our wedding at Terrace 167 was everything we had hoped for and more. Our guests still can't stop talking about how stunning the venue was and how amazing and attentive all of the staff were. We really can't thank them enough!