Terrace On The Park

Corona, NY · View map · Visit website

About Terrace On The Park

Terrace On The Park is a stunning wedding venue located in Corona, New York boasting unmatched views, flexible floor plans, floor-to-ceiling windows, and more. This location provides couples and their guests with impeccable service, award-winning cuisine, and unique lighting. Terrace On The Park boasts a mixture of extravagance and sophistication when it comes to service and space. Their spaces can accommodate parties of all sizes and boast beautifully decorated lounges, sunken dance floors, and intricately detailed hardwood floors. Their staff can assist with transforming their spaces to match a couple’s distinct vision. From start to finish, their team of professionals will ensure a stress-free planning process. From live entertainment to cuisine and floral arrangements, couples can feel confident in the venue's staff piecing every detail together effortlessly.

Facilities and Capacity
This location offers six event spaces and can hold a maximum capacity of 700 wedding guests. From their ballroom to their garden, couples have a lot of choices to choose from. Whether you want an outdoor rooftop ceremony or an indoor extravagant reception, the venue will ensure couples and their guests are comfortable. Get-ready rooms are provided to ensure ultimate relaxation and prior preparation.

Terrace On The Park's staff has experience with hosting a couple’s ceremony, reception, bridal shower, and engagement party. Their services include catering services, an experienced event planner, event rentals, lighting, sound equipment, and WiFi. Their rentals include a spacious dance floor, select decorations, furniture, lighting, chairs, and tables. They provide a list of trusted vendors, including photographers, videographers, accommodations, entertainment, and transportation. Other services include:

• Parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Linens

Cuisine
Their kitchen and talented executive staff assist couples in creating a personalized menu that is both elegant and delicious. They can accommodate a variety of cuisines, including Kosher, international, and ethnic. Their sample wedding menu includes passed hors d’oeuvres, a cold and hot display, a carving board, a salad course, pasta course, entree, and dessert. Their serving styles include buffet, plated dinner, and station options. Other services include:

• Cake

Featured
Brenda Chavez

Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing!

So... I never ever write reviews, but I have to write one for Terrace on the Park, I went for a walk through with my fiancé on Sunday with George. From the moment we walked in we knew that this was ... Read more the place. George was the ABSOLUTE best! He took the time to explain the different packages and to hear our wants and needs. His professionalism and energy was something so unique. His vision an imagination is what I loved most as well as his patience with us answering every question we had with so much detail too. My fiancé and I walked out of there knowing this was it. Thank you George and I look forward to everything that is to come next! P.S if you are wondering if it is worth going to see Terrace on the Park.. IT IS! Do your self a favor and go see George, you wont regret it!

Ana
Ana Paula Dasilveira

Getting married on 09/11/2021

My wedding to come

George helped me with all my decision. My wedding will be in 2021 and its 2018 and I already have booked my place. George C is great, very professional. Read more George helped me with all my decision. My wedding will be in 2021 and its 2018 and I already have booked my place. George C is great, very professional.

J
Jillian Williams

Getting married on 08/20/2020

Superior Customer Service

I visited this venue and was more than satisfied with their customer service. George was excellent in working with my fiancee and I on all of the details of our wedding. He took his time and showed us ... Read more an array of rooms that would suit our guests. Making one of the hardest decisions is wedding planning has never been so easy.. I am looking forward to working with George as we continue on this wedding planning process.