Terranea Resort

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA · View map

About Terranea Resort

There are few places to begin your journey together that are more beautiful than Terranea Resort. Located a short distance from Los Angeles, along the picturesque California coast, Terranea provides an ideal, romantic backdrop for your celebration.

With 60,000 square feet of indoor venues and 75,000 square feet of outdoor space, Terranea can accommodate any party, from intimate gatherings to grand galas of more than 1,800 people. Our premiere indoor venue, the Catalina Room, provides a truly unforgettable experience. From the grand staircase for the bride's dramatic entrance to the enchanting terrace with breathtaking ocean views, this is the place for fairy tale weddings.

If you pictured your "happily ever after" starting with an outdoor celebration, our extensive and well-manicured grounds have everything you need. From a lush lawn to gorgeous gardens, from "The Meadows" to a bluff-top oceanfront gazebo, our outdoor venues are stunning. A once-in-a-lifetime event deserves a special setting, and when you watch the sunset reflecting on the ocean, golden shimmers mirroring the champagne bubbles in you glass, you'll know that there is no place like Terranea to celebrate love.

Not just a hotel, but a luxurious destination, Terranea Resort includes pools, restaurants, lounges, fitness facilities, a world-class spa, and an array other services and amenities. Out of town guests will enjoy plush accommodations in one of our 582 warm, spacious guestrooms. The appreciation of the surrounding natural beauty and the attention to detail that characterize every aspect of the resort are apparent in each room. Your guests will enjoy the commodious, peaceful rooms after a festive day. The most jovial members of the wedding party, the bride and groom, receive complimentary wedding night accommodations.

Our professional planning and catering staff will work with you to plan every detail of your day. When it comes time to walk down the aisle and celebrate with your loved ones, you will be able to appreciate each moment without worrying because we will make sure every detail is perfectly executed. Terranea even provides a dedicated butler to assist the bride and groom.

Whatever your dream wedding, we'll make it come true.

For more information, please contact us directly through the "Plan Your Wedding" section of our website. We are excited to hear from you!

13 Reviews for Terranea Resort

13 Terranea Resort Reviews

Megan
Megan Martin

Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular Venue

I know it's on the pricier side but it is one of the most spectacular places. We were so happy we chose this location. The night before our wedding it rained heavily. It even rained the morning of. My ... Read more dream was to have our ceremony on the cliff overlooking the ocean, one of the reasons we picked this venue. We were worried we would have to move it inside but the staff was amazing and got the area cleaned up and dry by the time our 5:00pm wedding started. We were so thankful they made our dream come true. From the planning to the actual wedding Terranea provided first class service.

C
Cydney

Married on 06/24/2016

This is the most beautiful resort I've ever been to. We had our destination wedding there and Eleni and team was absolutely amazing in making sure everything went perfectly! They went above and beyond ... Read more - the service was incredible!

User4062546

2+ years ago

We searched high and low for the perfect venue for our destination wedding, and Terranea was everything we were looking for. The event and catering staff that I worked with were tirelessly attentive ... Read more to my questions and emails, and were very accommodating to help us achieve our vision for the day. Jennifer and Lindsey were so wonderful to work with, and from long distance! Terranea itself is breathtaking....the staff are remarkable - they really made me feel special as a bride. The valets even knew I was getting married there in a few days and remarked things like "almost your wedding day!" every time I saw them. It's a pretty pricey place, but the room block rates made it more affordable for my guests, who had a wonderful few days of spoiling themselves in paradise. My only complaint is that my perfect wedding day was over too soon.