Terri Krisavage

Rocky Hill, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Terri Krisavage

Terri Krisavage is a renown floral designer in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. Flower arrangement provide an unspoken message of the tone, ambiance, and personality of your wedding. It is vital to have experts by your side to make them as unique as your wedding will be. Terri and her staff integrate your inspirations with a variety of floral styles to create pieces you will love on your wedding and in photos for years to come. Choose Terri Krisavage to create the beautiful arrangements you’ve always dreamed of on your wedding day.

Experience
Terri Krisavage has worked in the floral and wedding industries for over 30 years. She has held several high positions, from designing at the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, to creating arrangements for the for the PGA golf and ING tournaments. Terri is also a Board member of The Connecticut Floral Association.

Terri Krisavage provides floral arrangements for all wedding styles and budgets. Terri doesn’t use pre-set packages, because she believes every wedding should be treated with special care and attentiveness. Instead, you will create your own package, using your own inspirations, suggestions from your designers, and their catalog of fresh flowers, greenery, and decorative pieces. From there the designers will help you create bouquets, decor items, centerpieces, and more for your wedding day.

69 Reviews for Terri Krisavage

69 Terri Krisavage Reviews

B
Featured
Becca

Married on 08/12/2016

We cannot say thank you enough for the beautiful work that Terri and her team put together for our wedding at the Wadsworth Mansion. From her attention to detail on our fathers' boutonnieres to the ... Read more extravagant beauty of our ceremony arrangements, Terri truly went above and beyond on making our flowers one of the highlights of our day. Terri accommodated our large wedding party with ease and was simply a pleasure to work with. Terri's level of expertise and commitment to her craft shines through in every detail of her work. Anyone who chooses to work with Terri for their wedding or event will be thrilled not only with the quality and beauty of her work, but also her fantastic customer service. Terri does not disappoint!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

They did an incredible job with the florals. I asked for a swag for my arbor, wine barrel arrangements, loose greens, and the bouquets and lapels. Everything was perfect, and better than I ever ... Read more imagined. The quality for the price cannot be beat.

H
Hayley

Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful & so accommodating

I started out wedding planning pretty sure I was going to do my own flowers. After pricing that out and realizing I didn't know what I was doing nor would I be saving a whole lot - I decided I wanted ... Read more to make my day and the days leading up to the wedding as least stressful as possible. I came across Terri through checking a bunch of reviews and loving the pictures. I had already asked my father to help me make some rustic vase covers and Terri was so accommodating to make sure this would happen. I had a rough idea of what I wanted but Terri definitely helped form my vision into reality. Terri was accommodating, down to earth, and honest (which I greatly appreciate - I'm no flower expert and was looking for one). All I knew is that I had wanted calla lilies since that's what my grandma carried. On the day of the wedding it was pouring, I was trying to stay calm while needing to accommodate people and organize myself, the flowers had completely slipped my mind by now. Around noon the rain stopped and by 1 then sun was beginning to peek out, the hotel phone rang saying the flowers were here and being brought up. Without getting too mushy - seeing the flowers was my first emotional moment of the day. They were absolutely beautiful, there was special "I do" ribbon on my bouquet that was the perfect touch. They even coordinated somehow to make sure the men's boutonnieres were packaged without needing any explanation for the men. I had several compliments on my bouquet and my friends who took them home said they lasted for over a month. I highly recommend this florist to help tie your special day together.