Terri Lynn's Bridal Consulting

Rapid City, SD · View map

About Terri Lynn's Bridal Consulting

My Speciality is making sure your dreams come true! From vendors, venues, cakes, flowers, and deocorators, I can guide you through the planning process. On that special day, I will assist you in any way necessary to ensure that the plan is executed to yur expectations. I provide the personal touch. I am present for every wedding I coordinate, from set up to tear down. I personally supervise everything and am right there with you through the whole process. If there are any issues, I'm there to take care of it. I take care of setup and teardown. My day starts from the beginning, whether it is when the bride needs me or at the time the first vendor comes in. I am a full service coordinator.

I always recommend a minimum of six months, but each wedding is different. Depending on the venue requested and the availability of the services they are seeking, a wedding could be planned in as little as three months, but could take up to one year. I provide my personal touch throughout the whole process; you deal with me directly, not an employee. I'm with you at meetings with the vendors if you want me to be. I look at venues with you and I can help make your event as personal as you want it to be.

4 Reviews for Terri Lynn's Bridal Consulting

4 Terri Lynn's Bridal Consulting Reviews

S
Staci

Married on 10/10/2015

Terri was simply amazing. I live out of state, and travelled to Rapid City in May 2014 to find a wedding planner, and vendors for the day of my wedding. I was referred to Terri and so grateful I was. ... Read more was. She called all the vendors, double checked deliveries, timetables for the day of, set up the room, and made sure the day went off without a hitch. Every vendor was on time and the day went smoothly. She was so on top of everything that during the reception she even took candles off the tables if they burnt out. Terri also made sure to return all the rented items on time. The next day she promptly took down displays and made my wedding effortless. Terri is very knowledgeable about vendors in the area, and gave me all the help I needed to prep for the wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about Terri and I would strongly recommend her. She is so nice, very organized and extremely professional. On a scale of 1-10, I would give a 10. -Staci

M
Michael

Married on 06/09/2012

Terri was a huge reason why our big day went off without a hitch. She was integral in the planning of our wedding, getting appointments made, and staying on top of the little things. On our big day ... Read more she made sure people involved in our wedding were where they needed to be, all the people were paid that needed a check, and that everything happened as close to our scheduled times as possible. We cannot thank Terri enough. She was not only an outstanding Wedding Coordinator but a wonderful friend. If you're looking to get married we cannot say enough good things about her. She will help make your special day as stress-free and memorable as possible!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/06/2014

Love, Love, LOVED the services Terri Lynn provided at the wedding and the days leading up to it. Terri paid close attention to what I wanted and also, gave great ideas for decor that were used at my ... Read more wedding. She is so kind, friendly, and easy to work with. The only recommendation I have, is for her to get more people involved in her business, as she seemed a little overwhelmed on the big day. Otherwise, she completely understood my vision and everything turned out fabulous! Thanks for making our wedding day one to always remember ??