Terri Myrie Events

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Terri Myrie Events

Terri Events is a planning company in Jamaica that is available to plan your upcoming destination wedding. The team strives to create unforgettable events that are a reflection of your dream wedding day. Through a client-centric approach, they combine innovation, style, and creativity to execute a memorable event.

The full and partial planning services offered by Terri Events include coordinating your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception flawlessly. In addition to planning religious and non-religious ceremonies, the planners have experience with civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, and military weddings. They’ve also coordinated elopements for their couples. Terri Events provides the following services:

• Wedding planning

R
Featured
Roxanne

Married on 11/10/2017

There are truly no words to express how grateful I am to Terri. From The begin she has been a great communicator and she understood my vision. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I was truly a ... Read more stress free bride which is all I could have asked for. Terri did a great job with the decor and her follow up with my vendors was more than I expected I truly felt she went above and beyond to make my day special and I would recommend her to Anyone her service is A+. Terri also recommended great vendors which really helped me in planning my destination wedding in Jamaica.

R
Rasheena

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding planner

Terri was great to work with, she made our wedding so wonderful and beautiful. Planning a wedding long distance was difficult, but she really made the process a lot easier. I don't know what we would ... Read more have done without her. Thank you soooo.... much!!!

Keenan
Keenan

Married on 06/21/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Terri and her team were amazing through everything. Planning a wedding in Negril while living in California was quite stressful but Terri made it so much easier for us. She’s incredibly flexible and ... Read more accommodating for all of our wants and needs, she really made everything happen. The day of the wedding everything turned out so beautifully it was like a dream. Everyone at the wedding couldn’t believe what all she did for our budget and thought it was 3 times what we spent. She really took our vision and brought it to life. I would highly recommend using Terri Myrie events for planning your wedding in Jamaica, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Terri and team for everything!