Terri Myrie Events

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Terri Myrie Events

Terri Events is a planning company in Jamaica that is available to plan your upcoming destination wedding. The team strives to create unforgettable events that are a reflection of your dream wedding day. Through a client-centric approach, they combine innovation, style, and creativity to execute a memorable event.

The full and partial planning services offered by Terri Events include coordinating your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception flawlessly. In addition to planning religious and non-religious ceremonies, the planners have experience with civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, and military weddings. They’ve also coordinated elopements for their couples. Terri Events provides the following services:

• Wedding planning

R
Featured
Roxanne

Married on 11/10/2017

There are truly no words to express how grateful I am to Terri. From The begin she has been a great communicator and she understood my vision. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I was truly a ... Read more stress free bride which is all I could have asked for. Terri did a great job with the decor and her follow up with my vendors was more than I expected I truly felt she went above and beyond to make my day special and I would recommend her to Anyone her service is A+. Terri also recommended great vendors which really helped me in planning my destination wedding in Jamaica.

N
Nissa

Married on 05/03/2019

Could not be happier!

Terri and her team exceeded my expectations for my big day. Although I was a bit undecided at times, Terri took my vision and made it a reality! Terri came in very late in the process, because of ... Read more issues that I was having with my initial wedding planner, but she was so patient, always available, and super easy to work with. The big day went smoothly and Terri was so organised and professional ... I would work with Terri again in a heartbeat ... and I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner ... particularly persons who may be planning a destination wedding.

G
Gloria

Married on 11/10/2018

Day of coordinator

I recently hired Terri as my day of coordinator for my Montego Bay wedding. The venue I was getting married at already had a coordinator but I wanted someone specific for my needs. Terri came in and ... Read more helped with everything from music, our guests arrangements, shuttles, and more. Would hire again.