Terry Benton Weddings

Leavenworth, Missouri · View map

About Terry Benton Weddings

Hi, my name is Terry Benton. I have been an Officiant/Minister since 2005.

I believe that planning a wedding should be exciting, fun and stress-free. I work with you and your visions to ensure that your ceremony is just that. I want your big day to be perfect, just as you do, so you can relax and enjoy the moment when it finally arrives.

Take a moment and look at our website www.marriedbyterry.net and www.facebook.com/marriedbyterry

I will assist you to create your ideal wedding ceremony around your vows, and ceremony with the highest level of care and proficiency.

7 Reviews for Terry Benton Weddings

7 Terry Benton Weddings Reviews

Lorelei
Lorelei Sunderland

Married on 10/13/2018

Memorable Ceremony

We had an outdoor wedding and needed an officiant that would come to our venue outdoors. I was nervous to use someone we did not know before hand, but Terry made the process so seamless and I was ... Read more comfortable with her from the moment we first spoke. She made sure that our ceremony was everything we had hoped for and more. I cannot thank her enough for making our day so very special.

C
Carrie

Married on 08/10/2018

Terry was such a wonderful officiant at my daughter’s wedding. She is professional and so easy to work with. She got to know Carrie and Jace and then designed the most beautiful ceremony that was so ... Read more meaningful for all that they have been through, culminating in this marriage. I would recommend her to anyone who wants someone who gives s personal touch, is kind, and who brings laughter and joy to your ceremony.

User5199433

2+ years ago

Terry Benton was very prompt, professional, accommodating and conducted a beautiful ceremony in our home with our family and friends in attendance. We included the combining of two wines in our ... Read more ceremony as a symbol of our union which was beautiful. The ceremony was short and exactly what we were looking for when we were planning our wedding. We would highly recommend Terry who made our wedding day very beautiful.