Terry James Photography

Port Saint Lucie, FL · View map · Visit website

About Terry James Photography

We are an Award Winning Photography 📷 and Cinematography 🎥 team.

Enjoy peace of mind knowing that we will take care of you from the minute you hire us! We provide Photography and Cinematography all over the US & other destinations! 🛫

Our mission is to create memories that will last a Lifetime. We are passionate about what we do and our more than 126+ 5 Star Reviews says it all.

Customer Reviews:

“You will absolutely be blown away!!....I can’t say how incredible amazing Terry James Photography team was on my wedding day.I truly felt like they captured every moment perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for more! Booking Terry and Jaclyn was the best decision we made for our wedding! We highly recommend them!!

“When we got our wedding photos and shared them on social media, everyone loved them so much that there was a “buzz” about how beautiful they were. My friends and family told me that they captured who we really are as if they have known us all along. They made us feel comfortable right away and the whole process was awesome as well, we love our photos!! Thank you so much Terry James Photography for creating those special memories for us!!

Services:
Terry James Photography is ready to capture your Wedding including bride and groom prep, Ceremony, Reception and Rehearsal Dinners. In addition, our Photography packages include FREE Engagement Sessions!

You deserve the absolute best. Let's schedule a FREE Meet and Greet to hear more about you and your story.

Fill out the contact form, Call at 513-549-2585 or email us at jaclyn@embracelifemoments.net to discuss your special day!

Cincinnati Wedding Photographer, Cincinnati Wedding Videographer

129 Reviews for Terry James Photography

129 Terry James Photography Reviews

Sana
Featured
sana zariwala

Married on 09/01/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

Let me begin with, we love Terry and Jaclyn! Our wedding on Labor Day weekend 2018 was a three-day multicultural event. It was a pleasure to have Terry and Jaclyn there to capture every moment. They ... Read more They are talented, caring, professional, thorough and fun! To state that my husband and I are camera-shy is an understatement. On the rare occasions we take pictures, let alone selfies it’s a one and done situation. However, with Terry and Jaclyn, we were so at ease! At our first initial meeting, I felt I was talking to friends. They begin their process by asking us about our relationship – how we met, how we got engaged, etc. They wanted to know our story, not just the details of the wedding. Terry and Jaclyn are experienced and have a comprehensive knowledge with other cultures. It was quite refreshing not having to explain the ins and outs of Indian culture and what moments of the ceremonies we wanted captured. Their pictures, the video highlights and full length videos of the various days were of the highest quality. They captured every important moment and the emotions behind it. Everyone has commented on how well and how great of a job they have done. I wish them nothing but the best. We found not only great photographers, but amazing friends. Terry and Jaclyn will be my first and only call if and when we need their services again. To any future brides out there, book them for your wedding, I promise you won't regret it!

A
Ashley

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Terry and Jaclyn are so great! They are very talented and really know how to "capture the moment" and produce beautiful pictures. My Fiance and I are very pleased with our engagement photos and cannot ... Read more wait for Terry and Jaclyn to photograph our wedding

K
Kayla

Married on 08/23/2019

Wonderful!! :)

We LOVE Terry and Jaclyn! They are both so friendly and great to work with, in addition to there amazing work! We loved majority of our engagement pictures, I cannot wait for our wedding photos! Read more We LOVE Terry and Jaclyn! They are both so friendly and great to work with, in addition to there amazing work! We loved majority of our engagement pictures, I cannot wait for our wedding photos!