Tesoro Event Rentals

East Amherst, New York · View map · Visit website

About Tesoro Event Rentals

Tesoro Event Rentals is a premier, wholesale rental service based out of East Amherst, New York. Whether you're looking for tables, chairs, fine linens, or chair covers, Tesoro Event Rentals has you covered. They offer wholesale prices for luxury event items that are treated with the utmost care. Their team can walk you through every step of the process so that your wedding or special event looks just as spectacular as you imagined it to be.

Tesoro Event Rentals provides their high-quality items to events in Upstate New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia. Tesoro Event Rentals provides couples with convenience services like setup, cleanup and delivery, so they can focus on the things that matter most. Items available for rent include:

• Aisle runners

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/27/2014

I met Stacy at our wedding venue the day before her wedding! Immediately I feel in love with the liens in the room. I contacted her a few weeks later and she quickly responded that I could come take a ... Read more look at what she had. She had so much to offer in what I was looking for, multiple table clothes, overlays, chair covers chairs, different bows (I had a hard time choosing!), and so much more. I actually changed my mind a few times on a few things, Stacy always responded quickly letting me know it was okay! The day of our wedding, Stacy not only brought in everything we had ordered, (chair covers, bows, head table overlay, cake table cloth) but additional table clothes and liens that matched our wedding colors for our gift table and appetizers table! It was so nice of her to think about us and bring them, the extra small touches were perfect and made it so much better! She was great to work with, and it was great having peace of mind knowing that everything was going to be perfect. :)

Joe
Joe Rutowski

Married on 06/29/2019

June 2019 Wedding

Stacy was amazing to work with! She transformed the Hyatt Ballroom for my daughter’s Wedding. Read more Stacy was amazing to work with! She transformed the Hyatt Ballroom for my daughter’s Wedding.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 12/31/2018

Did a beautiful job

Stacey and her team did a beautiful job setting the chairs and drapery for our wedding ceremony! She was awesome to work with and made it look so amazing with very little direction from me! Read more Stacey and her team did a beautiful job setting the chairs and drapery for our wedding ceremony! She was awesome to work with and made it look so amazing with very little direction from me!