Tessa Lyn Events

8 Tessa Lyn Events Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 06/19/2016

Katie was the lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Katie was incredible to work with, and she was always there to run an idea by her no matter what time of day ( especially ... Read more as the wedding day approached!!). Katie was extremely calm, organized, reliable, and always a step ahead of the situation. Katie and her team are fantastic and I highly recommend them!!! They were unbelievable about hiding the small little things that went wrong on the wedding day and fixed them and I did not even notice!! I only found out about it later after the party was over- this allowed me and my husband to have the best day of our lives and just have fun and party with our family and friends. I would most definitely use Katie from Tessa Lynn Events again if we have another big party! :) :)

User6872879

2+ years ago

Katie was incredible to work with! Katie was our lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! Super responsive, had really great ideas, very calm, organized, reliable, and seemed ... Read more to always be multiple steps ahead of us! We've been talking about her with all of our friends and family because she made our wedding so seamless and stress-free. At the end of the night, she told me that she had put all of our belongings in our room (and a lot of it were details we certainly would have lost track of) and said "All you need to remember to grab before you leave is your jacket, and your room key is in your right pocket." It was so great to not have to worry about a thing! My wife and I knew we were in good hands and were really able to sit back and relax for our wedding. She coordinated so well with all the vendors and really made the whole experience so much easier on us. I would 110% recommend her for anyone's wedding or event. She's truly amazing!

User6873178

2+ years ago

Katie was AWESOME to work with! Katie was the lead coordinator for our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! Super responsive, had really great ideas, very calm, organized, reliable, and seemed to ... Read more always be multiple steps ahead of us! We've been talking about her with all of our friends and family because she made our wedding so seamless and stress-free. At the end of the night, she told me that she had put all of our belongings in our room (and a lot of it were details we certainly would have lost track of) and said "All you need to remember to grab before you leave is your jacket, and your room key is in your right pocket." It was so great to not have to worry about a thing! My wife and I knew we were in good hands and were really able to sit back and relax for our wedding. She coordinated so well with all the vendors and really made the whole experience so much easier on us. I would 110% recommend her for anyone's wedding or event. She's truly amazing!