Tewksbury Country Club

Tewksbury, MA · View map · Visit website

About Tewksbury Country Club

Tewksbury Country Club is an elegant golf and country club located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. They feature a grand ballroom and two smaller function rooms set on 50 acres of beautifully manicured lawns. Couples will experience views of a nine-hole golf course with an outdoor patio and a stone bridge. Tewksbury Country Club offers a variety of wedding packages to accommodate a variety of different styles.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 344 guests at this golf and country club. Their Grand Sequoia Ballroom features post and beam architecture, a fieldstone fireplace and a large dance floor. It has french doors which lead to an outdoor patio. They also have two smaller rooms called the Cypress Room and Andrea’s, which accommodate up to 100 guests each. They each feature a fireplace and wood detailing while the Cypress Room features a balcony overlooking the grounds. There are also several outdoor ceremony options to choose between.

This award-winning venue has four wedding packages to choose from, including an all-inclusive option. They include: the Grand Sequoia, the Balsam, the Azalea and the Magnolia Wedding Package. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • In-house caterer
  • Outside vendors

Location
Tewksbury Country Club is located north of Boston in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. It’s on Route 38 a few minutes from major highways such as Route 128, 93, 495 and 95. It’s also easily accessible from Southern New Hampshire.

111 Reviews for Tewksbury Country Club

111 Tewksbury Country Club Reviews

Stephanie
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 10/19/2018

Most beautiful venue and amazing staff

Where do I begin? This was my second venue tour during the planning stage and I knew this was the place! It is a stunning venue and the package and prices are so reasonable. Every single person I told ... Read more I was getting married there had nothing but nice things to say about the venue. I had never been to an event there but was excited to have my first event there be my wedding!!! Melissa and Jamie and literally the whole staff was great! The planning process was so easy because of them. I would blast off emails and they always responded so quickly. I am very particular and ask lots of questions, so I always had lots in a email, and they were always there to help and give their opinions. The day of the wedding was perfect. We were basically treated like royalty. We really couldn't go more than 10 minutes without someone checking in with us to see if we needed anything. It was such a special treatment. I also had two car loads full of decorations. Of course I had a detailed instruction sheet and then next to some items I wrote "Melissa choice." I trusted them so much to do an amazing job. When I got to the venue to get dressed and saw everything come together, I was literally speechless. All my hard work had paid off! The venue is great, the team was great, the food was insane good! I would have another event there in a heartbeat. I felt like family by the time the wedding came. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

Christine
Christine Bradley

Getting married on 10/25/2020

Tewksbury Country Club

The team was very responsive to my emails and sent us multiple proposals when we were trying to figure out numbers. I have a good allergy and the venue even lets me try altered meals at the tasting! ... Read more So excited!!

A
Ally

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing to work with

Their entire team their is wonderful I have a questiona nd start to stress and they answer it and make me feel so much better about it. They take away all the stress and really let you enjoy the ... Read more process of planning a wedding.