Texas Blooms

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Texas Blooms

Texas Blooms is a wedding florist located in Austin, Texas. This team of floral designers offers more than a simple cookie-cutter approach to your wedding flowers. With a commitment to customization, Texas Blooms will help to create a completely cohesive, personalized look that flows with your style, preferences, and other wedding choices.

When working with Texas Blooms for your wedding floral decor, you will sit down for a consultation, and discuss all of the detail of your wedding - not only florals. This team wants to know all about your colors, other vendors, venue, love story, and much more.This information will help them to get a feel for your style, and how to create the perfect set of floral arrangements for your wedding. This company also offers venue visits, delivery, setup, and cleanup for your event, leaving you feeling relaxed on your special day. The list of various floral arrangements that you may get with Texas Blooms includes:

• Aisle decor

51 Texas Blooms Reviews

Featured
User4187923

2+ years ago

Michelle was so wonderful to work with! She captured our vision of our wedding from the first meeting even though we weren't sure yet. She also made everything super easy by delivering and setting up ... Read more everything while also working hard to keep us in budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone and plan to use Texas Blooms for my future flower needs.

Sarah
Sarah Reyes

Married on 02/16/2019

Leave it to Texas Blooms

It's a beautiful thing to walk into your venue on your wedding day and have your eyes light up with your florals. When I initially went into my floral meeting with Jenny, I didn't give her much ... Read more direction. I mean, let's be honest, I couldn't tell you the difference between a white orchid or a lily. While I was at the shop, I gave Jenny some ideas for what I'd like off Pintrest. I told Jenny to pick the flowers she thought would work best. She took full control. (What I also loved is that she looked to get me flowers that were in season and wouldn't drive price up.) She mentioned specific names of flowers and greenery, and I nodded not really knowing what I would get but trusting her experience. Texas Blooms delivered and exceeded my expectations. I have 0 complaints about the flowers on my wedding day. The centerpieces looked fabulous, the bouquet was heavenly, and the decor was stunning! EVERYTHING was perfect! If you're on the fence or not too sure about what you want for flowers, stop looking. You won't be disappointed with Texas Blooms.

Veronica
Veronica

Married on 11/16/2018

Kind, Professional, And Budget Friendly

My husband and I met with quite a few floral vendors and noticed that everything would go great during the meetings untiiiill we mentioned our tiny budget. Then all of a sudden they seemed to give us ... Read more alot less attention and were mostly in a hurry to get us out the door. Jenny was the first florist who not only treated us well after the fact but she also worked with us on giving us suggestions for different flowers we could use that look like the expensive ones but are way less expensive! She is incredibly talented and creative and made out wedding look EXACTLY like we wanted.