Texas Hill Country Events

Wimberley, TX · View map

About Texas Hill Country Events

We are two freethinking gals who have grown up in the hill country and truly appreciate everything it has to offer. We are sisters by birth but best friends and business partners by choice. We offer different styles, tastes, aesthetics and opinions as we brainstorm with our clients. We have come together to create a company whose foundation is built on mutual trust, passion, and drive for what we do and an enthusiasm for the events we create. We work hard, laugh often, and collaborate with fabulous vendors. We immediately earn the trust of our clients and exceed their expectations. We become members of people’s families for a day of celebration! We have stayed true to our vision of creating a company that prides itself on professionalism, ethics, and responsibility. Not interested in replicating other event planning companies, we have created our own distinct approach to event production. Our unmistakable blend of chic, modern aesthetics produces innovative and unconventional events that are neither manufactured nor contrived. Our talents, knowledge, and capabilities offer our clients a perspective that is refined and authentic.

27 Reviews for Texas Hill Country Events

27 Texas Hill Country Events Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 03/25/2017

We used Texas Hill Country Events' coordinating services for our wedding. They were top notch! By the end of the planning process, I thought of Alisha and Tamara as my friends not my planners. They ... Read more are so sweet, and wanted nothing more than to make our day perfect. They are incredibly responsive and thorough in their planning process. We also had their sweet little beer burros at our wedding, and all of our guests loved them! Our wedding day couldn't have gone any better, I'm so thankful for Alisha and Tamara and all of their hard work!!

H
Heather

Married on 05/29/2016

Alisha Randig was our wedding coordinator and our florist and she was absolutley amazing! She brought our vision amd dream wedding to life! She was always available to answer any questions we had and ... Read more made our wedding day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She is so personable, patient and such a joy to work with. Words cant describe how helpful and how much stress she saved us! Thank you so so much Alisha! You will always hold a special place in our hearts. To anyone in search of a coordinator I would highly recommend her and her staff..I promise you wont be disappointed. She was by far the best decision we made in this process.

User5520292

2+ years ago

Alisha went above and beyond to make my wedding go flawlessly! She was a joy to work with, and she made her self available months before the wedding to answer questions and to help in any way she ... Read more could. She also remained calm and professional when unexpected situations arrose. My wedding would not have been such an amazing day without her help!