Lindsey Trop Weddings

Stamford, CT · View map

About Lindsey Trop Weddings

Formerly Textbook Beauty

Lindsey Trop Weddings provides a full-service luxury makeup experience to help your big day run seamlessly and enjoyably. We pamper our brides with a lavish skin care regimen to get their complexion in tip top shape for flawless, long lasting makeup. We use face masks, eye masks, facial massage rollers and prestige skincare products to prep the skin and relax the mind. We then provide premium, long-lasting makeup services such as airbrush, and faux mink lash application. We take our time, tending to every detail, and at the end, we provide our brides with a touch-up kit for peace of mind.

Experience
In addition to bridal makeup, Lindsey also specializes in makeup for TV shows, TV personalities, films, fashion and runway, and always keeps beauty and fashion trends top of mind when crafting modern yet timeless bridal looks.

Lindsey Trop Weddings services include, but are not limited to:

• On-location services
  • Consultation for customized skincare and makeup application
  • Indulgent skincare regimen
  • Long-wear airbrush makeup
  • Faux lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Body makeup
  • Men's grooming
  • Touch-up kit
  • Day-of schedule creation for makeup services
  • Wedding prep beauty guide
  • Vendor recommendations

Areas Covered
Lindsey Trop Weddings serves Connecticut and New York brides.

14 Reviews for Lindsey Trop Weddings

14 Lindsey Trop Weddings Reviews

L
Lauren

Getting married on 10/10/2020

The girls at Textbook Beauty were amazing to work with! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and all of our expectations were surpassed. The bride, the other girls and myself all felt so beautiful. Lindsey ... Read more and Allison are so knowledgeable concerning all topics of beauty! They delivered exactly what was asked for from each woman in the bridal party. I would highly recommend them for any future event. They're so sweet, you will not be disappointed!

J
Jennifer Montanaro

Married on 08/16/2019

Flawless!!!!

Lindsey did my make up for my bridal shower and it was flawless! It was exactly what I wanted, the makeup lasted all night and I received a ton of compliments. I would highly recommend Lindsey to ... Read more anyone!

E
Emily Finkelstein

Married on 04/26/2019

Fabulous Experience

Lindsey and her team are fabulous! I felt like a model after my trial and even more so on my wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with Lindsey -- she is professional, so talented, and lovely to ... Read more be around. I would definitely recommend!