TG Photography

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About TG Photography

When it comes to wedding photography, I believe in finding a refreshing take. Each couple is unique, and every single one deserves lasting memories captured in elegant images, no matter how intimate or how big your celebration is.

Getting to know my clients means a world to me, not only it helps to establish trust between us but gives me a chance to genuinely tell your story. My style can be characterized as upbeat and artistic; I love being creative while making sure I don't miss a single moment of your day. I've been photographing weddings since 2010 and committed to providing a worry-free experience; to learn more, please visit:

42 Reviews for TG Photography

42 TG Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 03/30/2018

Planning a wedding in San Francisco while living and working in New York first seemed like an impossible task for us but thanks to Tatiana, it turned out to be much easier than we originally thought. ... Read more She was the second vendor we secured (after our venue), and an enormous help. First we got a list a suggested places for engagement photos, a timeline planner and a styling guide. She also e-mailed us recommendations for other wedding professionals and helped us to find a videographer. At that stage, we both felt like she’s one of our friends and not someone we hired. Our engagement photos were ready within a week, and our wedding took only three weeks when I heard some of my coworkers complaining that their photographers won’t turn in the final images even after 3 months. Now to the photos. Tatiana was able to literally read our minds and capture our identity as a couple. We wanted a bright, lighthearted celebration full of laughter, and she was able to come up with a sequence of images that are fun and candid but also very polished. Our couple’s portraits are some of my favorite photos ever (!), and all of our family members are so happy with how everyone looks. We can’t wait to get our album and go over the memories of that beautiful day again!

A
Aislinn Hein

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing session, beautiful photos!

My fiancé and I couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos. Tatiana truly captured who we are as a couple, and made us look so glamorous too. And she made the entire photo session FUN. My fiancé ... Read more and I didn’t really know what we were doing, but Tatiana is a pro and led the way, while being a great listener to the few things we knew we wanted. The result: beautiful, timeless photos we’ll love forever. Seriously every single photo is so perfect, we don’t know which to pick for save the dates, website, etc! Love love love, thank you so much Tatiana

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautifully Done

Tatiana recently covered our wedding this past June, and I can honestly say that her work just blew me away. We already knew that we were going to love her work even during the planning stages, but ... Read more she never ceased to amaze us as she showed us more of our wedding. Tatiana and her team beautifully captured the essence of us as a couple, and now we'll be able to forever live in that special moment.