Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry

Local to Houston, Texas, beauty boutique Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry specializes in bridal hair, makeup styling, and airbrush sunless tanning services. With a highly experienced team of professional artists and stylists, Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to craft polished, immaculate wedding looks uniquely tailored to your style, personality, and preferences.

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry provides on-location hair, makeup, and beauty services for brides and bridal parties. The makeup stylist team exclusively uses high-quality, long-lasting makeup brands, including Dinair, MAC, TNT, and The Perfect Face. All products are available in a variety of pigments and colors. Hair and makeup trial runs can always be provided to brides and bridal parties to ensure Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry creates your desired look on your wedding day. Some of the boutique’s hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Andrea F.
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/26/2013

I looked at multiple makeup artist portfolios before finally, and accidentally, stumbling across Thalio Beckham’s Facebook page. I was thrilled and impressed by the work he had done in the past, so I ... Read more quickly booked him for my wedding date without meeting him first. Some might say that sounds risky, but I felt confident, went with my gut and… I’m so happy I did! Thalio made my makeup look absolutely gorgeous for my wedding day, and it didn’t budge or smudge. It actually still looked flawless the day after the wedding, so I left it on. It lasted all through a second day and evening. It was lovely kicking off the honeymoon without having to do my makeup. Though Thalio’s services are not what I would describe as inexpensive, there is a reason for that. What he does, in my opinion, is truly an art. He takes his job seriously, but he is also personable. I believe this is an ideal combination for a makeup artist. I also firmly believe you [should] get what you pay for, and Thalio was worth every penny. I must add that our photographer was impressed by his work, too. She mentioned it was quite nice not having to touch-up my photos as she normally would for most brides. She and her husband are amazing photographers, and they have been photographing weddings for around 30 years, so her comment is incredibly noteworthy. I also must include a shout-out to one of Thalio’s team members, Ashley. She applied makeup for four of my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Ashley kept busy from the second she walked in and honestly didn’t stop for a moment. They all looked wonderful and were very pleased with the results. Additionally, Ashley was sweet and fun to interact with but also professional. Any woman or man looking for makeup services in the greater Houston area should strongly consider Thalio and his team. If I ever need professional makeup services again in the future, I can’t see myself looking elsewhere.

Macey
Macey

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Thalio Bechkam and his team are amazing at what they do. Being in the beauty industry i have always been nervous about letting others do my hair and makeup but they definitely excessed my ... Read more expectations. My friend had referred me to Thalio after a bad experience with makeup during my engagement pictures. I decided to use Thalio for my bridal and i was completely blown away by his skills. he pays so much attention to details and i felt so pretty. I went ahead and booked him for my wedding day and he came out with 2 assistants to help with hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids. Everyone looked so amazing and thru many tears and hours of dancing my makeup and hair both lasted all night. Thalio is by far the best makeup artist i have came across in Houston i would recommend him to any bride, he is worth every penny. His team of artist are also very talented at what they do!

Ashlie
Ashlie

Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection! Amazing Team! :)

Thalio and Team were absolutely amazing! My makeup was flawless and I received so many compliments on my wedding day on how stunning I looked! I recommend doing the trial run first so you can work out ... Read more out any kinks before the big day! Not only was Thalio amazing, but his team was fantastic as well. They did hair and makeup for my mom and 4 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked so beautiful!! They all showed up on time, were quick, and efficient in getting us dolled up in such a short period of time! If you are looking for a fabulous makeup artist Thalio is the way to go! Your face is his canvas and when you are done you truly look like a masterpiece! Thank you guys so much for being so amazing on my special day! - Ashlie