That Dress

• www.thatdressstore.com

• Beautiful Designer Wedding Dresses

• 1 Stop Shop

• All under $3000

• That Dress is a Bridal Boutique located near Savannah, GA, We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our boutique. We understand how important your wedding day is to you and your family, and we make your shopping experience our highest priority. If you have an idea of what you are searching for, I promise you, we have something to suit your pinterest inspiration board! If you have no idea what you are looking for and need our expertise to help guide you in the right direction, we are happy to do that, too! Our staff is experienced, friendly, and waiting to help find your dream gown!
  • Let me share a little about our salon. That Dress is a full service bridal boutique located just minutes from Savannah! Our gowns are hand-selected from designers nationwide to provide our customers with an extensive selection of designer gowns to fit every personality and price point. In addition to bridal gowns, That Dress also offers gowns for the entire bridal party including the mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. We also have formal wear, evening wear and tuxedo rentals. Visit us at the boutique to experience our exceptional customer service and gorgeous selection of gowns. Some of the designers that we carry are Allure Couture, Allure Bridals, sophia Tolli, martin thornburg, casablanca Bonny Bridals arid Sherri Hill.

• We look forward to meeting you! Please call us at 912-295-2099, visit us online at www.ThatDressStore.com, or email us at Mia@ThatDressStore.com to schedule your appointment. See you soon.

12 Reviews for That Dress

12 That Dress Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing people! Amazing service! Read more Amazing people! Amazing service!

K
Kaci

Married on 01/06/2018

Mia went above and beyond and was so patient in helping me find a dress in my budget and time frame; wonderful place! Read more Mia went above and beyond and was so patient in helping me find a dress in my budget and time frame; wonderful place!

E
Emily

Married on 03/11/2017

Surprisingly, Savannah does not have many wedding dress stores to choose from if you want something a little more than what David's Bridal can offer but you don't have a Kleinfeld's budget. Enter ... Read more "That Dress." I knew I wanted a Maggie Sottero and they carry so many of her dresses. My appointment was perfect--I let them know what kind of style I was looking for and they pulled dresses that fit me to a T. Not only that, but once we ordered the dress it came in within a week! I would highly recommend buying your dress at That Dress!