That Favor Boutique, LLC

Naples, FL · View map

About That Favor Boutique, LLC

Welcome to That Favor Boutique and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We are a unique wedding boutique offering you the convenience of a one stop shop offering an extensive line of unique wedding favors, bridal party gifts, bridal accessories and custom candy and dessert displays as unique and unforgettable as your special day. Candy/Dessert Buffets are the latest trend in weddings and special events. We will personally meet with you to capture your vision and create an amazing sweet candy/dessert display that will match your style, theme and budget. Candy Buffets serve as an interactive favor, add a WOW factor to your reception decor and leaves your guests with a "sweet" memory of your specal day. We’re delighted with the opportunity to be of service in preparing for your special day, as we strive to provide you with unsurpassed personalized service and customer care, so you’ll return to That Favor Boutique again and again for all of life’s special events.

5 Reviews for That Favor Boutique, LLC

5 That Favor Boutique, LLC Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Getting married on 11/09/2019

I would like to take this moment to tell how beautiful the bridal shower favors were. I loved the site! It was so beautiful and unique with something for everyone. I received my order promptly and it ... Read more was clear That Favor Boutique took great care in packaging my items. Overall the best experience I have encountered with purchasing online items.

R
Rachel

Married on 03/25/2012

I was very satisfied & happy with the candy bar. It was a wonderful gift and a perfect touch to my wedding. All my guest raved about the candy and the look of the candy bar. Thank you Lisa. Read more I was very satisfied & happy with the candy bar. It was a wonderful gift and a perfect touch to my wedding. All my guest raved about the candy and the look of the candy bar. Thank you Lisa.

M
Margaret

Married on 03/01/2009

Mary has an extremely friendly and outgoing personality. I was overwhelmed with her professionalism and her ability to serve me. Her customer service was of exceptional excellence and I would highly ... Read more recommend her services to others. No question, I would use Mary again for future events. Thank you Mary!