That Spark Events

Ladson, SC · View map · Visit website

About That Spark Events

That Spark Events is a wedding and event planner located in Ladson, South Carolina. Their main goal when working with clients is to ensure that the wedding day is memorable and exactly as you have always imagined. Our team specializes in using an innovative and unique design style that keeps the process as simple as possible for you and your partner.

18 Reviews for That Spark Events

18 That Spark Events Reviews

Monique
Featured
Monique

Married on 05/17/2019

Felita is amazing!

I am so thankful to have found Felita to help plan my wedding. For almost a year she helped me find vendors within my budget, walk me through big and small action items and most importantly help ... Read more minimize my worries. On the wedding day Felita was incredible! She helped keep the day on track as much as possible, trouble shoot an issue with our car rental and make sure we were having a great time. She truly brought my vision to life and I am so thankful! Felita is truly an expert at what she does and I can't recommend her enough. Even after the wedding, she helped us with an unexpected vendor issue. Definitely add her to your wedding team sooner rather than later!

N
Natasha

Married on 05/03/2019

AMAZING day of coordinator!

Felita and Ash-Lee were our day of coordinators and they were awesome! They did such a great job decorating our venue and helped clean up. It was beautiful and just what I dreamed of. They kept our ... Read more wedding ceremony and reception running on time. If there were any problems on our wedding day, we didn’t know about them. They took all the stress away!

Ashley
Ashley V. Johnson

Married on 12/08/2018

A Royal Ceremony

Felita did a great job decorating our ceremony and Reception hall. She made me wanna get married all over again. Felita listened, took our ideas and transformed our Hall into a King and Queen themed ... Read more wedding. She is the best!! Her prices were reasonable as well.