That Special Wedding Touch

Excelsior Springs, MO · View map

About That Special Wedding Touch

I am a wife, mother, grandmother, part-time data entry clerk for an accounting office, and full-time idea generator! When planning your special Pinterest-style wedding, there are so many little details that just seem to be needed to make everything complete!!! So that's where I come in!!! I started with personalized hangers, made for my daughter's wedding and as they say, the rest is history. I loved planning her wedding with her and creating the little things to make her happy. When it was all over, it was such a sad day. That is until I made a hanger for a friend that was getting married the next month. I decided to create a Facebook page and life has changed drastically! My style has evolved, and I simply love getting creative. Some of my designs were born because of collaboration between myself and a bride to get that perfect end result. I make all types of wedding accessories and if it's not listed, it doesn't mean I couldn't do it! Let me help you with That Special Wedding Touch!

11 Reviews for That Special Wedding Touch

11 That Special Wedding Touch Reviews

User5318333

2+ years ago

I ordered a personalized wedding hanger for my sister and absolutely loved it! This was a last minute gift idea and she was able to design and ship the product to me SUPER fast! Amazing customer ... Read more service and great quality product!

A
Ann

Married on 09/26/2015

I ordered a personalized hanger and she had done and shipped within a week! And the hanger is beautiful. Read more I ordered a personalized hanger and she had done and shipped within a week! And the hanger is beautiful.

C
cassie

Married on 08/29/2015

Absolutely love the hangers she had made. Got them back in a very timely matter as well. Looking forward into using her as gifts in the future. Read more Absolutely love the hangers she had made. Got them back in a very timely matter as well. Looking forward into using her as gifts in the future.