That Werks

New Brunswick, New Jersey · View map

About That Werks

I've been interested in art since I was a little kid. Back then it was Crayola crayons and construction paper. The first computer my family owned was a Packard Bell 486DX2/66 with 4 or 8 megabytes of RAM. Hilarious! But it allowed me to begin learning creative software that I still use to this day.

Doodling through my classes made school tolerable, but I always knew half the classes I had to sit through would prove useless. Unfortunately there is no school for little artist children in South Plainfield, New Jersey. After graduating from high school I was able to focus on classes that were geared toward art.

Upon graduating from Bradley Academy for the Visual Arts in June 2001, I had years of experience doing what I loved. The economy wasn't so hot back then, so I worked for a year or so for a moving company. However, that only made me work even harder to achieve the career I have now.

I deeply enjoy photography because it lets me interact with the outside world. It's social and artistic at the same time. You can't beat that! I do not limit myself to one particular area of photography because I love the challenges of different genres.

Please enjoy my work and don't feel shy about contacting me with questions.

Thanks!

4 Reviews for That Werks

4 That Werks Reviews

Lyn
Lyn

Married on 09/19/2015

Chris creates beautiful, artistic photographs and we've used his company several times for events throughout the years. Family and friends are always impressed by the quality of the photos they have ... Read more captured for us. I would definitely recommend That Werks for wedding photography.

L
Lindsey

Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot express how pleased I am with the wedding video Chris created of my wedding. It perfectly captured the emotion and excitement of the day and our personalities. It was edited to be a creative ... Read more and beautiful video that was so fun my face hurt from smiling when I watched it with my husband over and over. Others who have viewed the video have also raved about it. We laughed, we cried, it was PERFECT. His talent amazes me and I feel lucky to have this video to watch and share forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Chris!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I had a small wedding in June 2012 at a bed and breakfast in Flemington, New Jersey. When looking for a photographer, we knew we needed someone special to capture the intimacy of the ... Read more event and charm of the location. Choosing That Werks for our wedding photography was the best decision we made! We were initially drawn to him by his amazing portfolio which, along with weddings, also showcased his versatility in beautifully capturing a variety of subjects. After a wonderful meeting with Chris, we knew his creativity and exceptional skills would make him the perfect photographer for our wedding and we could not be happier with his work. He was super attentive and flexible with all our requests and perfectly balanced what we wanted along with his amazing expertise. We highly, highly recommend That Werks for wedding photography as well as for capturing all of life’s special events!