That's Entertainment

Sparks, NV · View map

About That's Entertainment

That's Entertainment has been serving the Reno and Lake Tahoe area since 1995. We are a full service DJ company offering ceremony, reception and lighting packages to meet your needs. Your soundtrack for your wedding will be remembered by you, your friends and family forever. Choosing an experienced DJ service will make your event unforgettable.

Let That's Entertainment make your wedding day.

12 Reviews for That's Entertainment

12 That's Entertainment Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 08/18/2018

That's Entertainment was a wonderful DJ service for our wedding! We had the pleasure of working with Troy and Ashlynn, both were passionate about what they do and super committed to making sure our ... Read more wedding was fun for everyone! If you are looking for a great DJ service I highly recommend That's Entertainment!

A
Alex

Married on 06/23/2018

That's Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ. Read more That's Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.

C
Callie

Married on 05/19/2018

An amazing team! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and they were with us every step of the way from announcements to formal dances to keeping our reception flowing. They were so much fun to work with ... Read more with while maintaining their professionalism. I would recommend this company to any and everyone looking for a great DJ. Thank you so much again for giving my husband and I a truly perfect day!