The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map

About The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm

The 1932 Barn is a rustic and elegant barn wedding venue located in Charlotte, NC. It is right near uptown Charlotte but is located on a beautiful 180+ acre farm and rolling pastures. This space has both indoor, outdoor and covered areas that are perfect for both ceremony and receptions. Every rental includes all of the decorations for your wedding as well as a day-of coordinator and wedding staff.

11 Reviews for The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm

11 The 1932 Barn at Historic Hodge's Farm Reviews

K
Kayleigh

Married on 04/27/2019

Our Reception Venue was best in class!

My husband and I had another venue picked out, and after looking at everything for a few months, we came to the conclusion that w just could not make it work. I was so anxious and nervous because ... Read more basically all venues in the Charlotte area were booked for our April 27, 2019 wedding. Lori at the barn was one of the first people I talked to when first shopping for a venue, and I reached out to her after she kept in touch with me for several months. She cleared her day to give me a tour, gave me all information I needed up front, offered different pricing packages, and was so responsive and sweet. She is a true professional and she definitely knows what she is doing. I can be somewhat of a worry wart, and my husband is in the service industry. She and her team demonstrated all the things we wanted and needed. Besides that, the Barn is so affordable for what you get. You receive a whole team to work your day (complete with Lori), decor, tables, chairs, glasses, dishes, sparklers etc. Those things in itself are usually not included and add up fast! If you have an idea in mind, Lori probably has it, or will work to find it. She and her husband are constantly making upgrades to the property. She is also great about noticing the little moments you need a photographer, when your gifts need to be packed, who they go with, etc. The girls who worked my event had to fix my bustle the day of (twice) and were able to do so with a safety pin and super glue! You could tell they have run across any problem you have had and are not afraid to get in there and help. I received the best compliments from our guests, and they said it was one of the best weddings they've been to. It is a huge compliment, and I know we could not have done it without The 1932 Barn and their staff. If you never thought you'd use a barn for your wedding (it wasn't what I originally pictured) please reconsider just to have this venue on your big day.

A
Alyson Melton

Married on 10/27/2018

Our October Wedding

We absolutely loved our October wedding at the 1932 barn! The property was gorgeous that day in the fall. Lori and her staff worked closely with us to make sure everything looked exactly how we wanted ... Read more it. She let us come by and walk the property a week prior to the wedding in order to talk through our vision. Her staff helped to make sure there was a plan in place in case of rain and that all guests were able to stay warm throughout the event. We were impressed by the flexibility of the venue to adapt to our wishes in terms of where the ceremony would be located on the property. The access to a wide variety of décor was a game changer. I was able to pick out exactly what would match my vision for the wedding without having to worry about the price of each individual item. This is an awesome perk that you will not find at other wedding venues! Lori’s excitement and passion were what originally sold us on the venue, but her entire staff’s hard work to make the day a reality was what made the day truly memorable. Her work and coordination with us leading up to the wedding was the reason we felt like we didn’t need a wedding planner. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about setup or preparation - we simply enjoyed the day. We cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed this venue!

P
Paige

Married on 10/13/2018

The Dreamiest Wedding Venue!

I had my wedding here in October of 2018. Almost 6 months later and my guests are still raving about it. It was the most dreamy night and everything my husband and I could have hoped for. We highly ... Read more recommend this venue to everyone searching for a venue in the Charlotte area. Lori and Diana were super easy to communicate with while planning and both took phenomenal care of us on the day of. They totally understood my taste and style and made the night truly reflect mine and my husband's personalities! Thanks for the best night of our lives!!