The 530 Bride

Chico, CA · View map

About The 530 Bride

WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES

Welcome to The 530 Bride, we realize planning a wedding can sometimes feel overwhelming during a busy time in your lifethat is why The 530 Bride would like to help make your experience not only stress free but also exciting! You may be wondering if you need a wedding planner or what type of tasks a wedding planner can help you with. We want you to enjoy the journey of getting married, and that starts by taking the pressure off of yourself to handle all of the details and logistics. We know the best local venues and vendors and will help guide you to which of these fit you best as a couple, while staying within your budget.

We encourage you to be unique and think outside the box with your wedding so you are never "stuck" in a package. We are happy to design a package that works for your specific needs and budget.

Let us treat you to a cup of joe, or a glass of bubbly! Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!

25 Reviews for The 530 Bride

25 The 530 Bride Reviews

Nicolette
Nicolette

Married on 10/27/2018

A must hire!

Where do I even begin?! Delphine and her team at 530 Bride is basically the reason why my wedding day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! We hired Delphine for day of services but ... Read more she did much, much more than that. She walked me, my husband, and mom through the entire process, covering every detail and ensuring every one (including all the vendors) were on the same page. She helped with overall decor/style, choosing vendors, and all of the details like whether to do a first look and how to arrange the ceremony and reception. She had so many amazing ideas as well that I would have never thought about. On the actual day, she was an absolute angel! Our transportation from the hotel to the venue was late (forgot lol) and she acted immediately to rectify the situation and make sure we got to the venue on time. We also didn't have to worry about making sure everything on the timeline happened in order or on time, which was such a relief! We got to be in the moment and enjoy our day. Also, she brought us drinks and made sure we were never empty handed! Delphine is reliable, organized, genuine, and has a heart of gold, and I'm happy to say we've remained in touch since the big day. Thank you 530 Bride and Delphine for making our wedding day the best day ever!

O
Olivia

Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful to work with // above and beyond service

Delphine and Alex from the 530 bride did a wonderful job as day of coordinators. Delphine went above and beyond with communication and created a fabulous timeline for our day of. Delphine always ... Read more responds in a timely manner. Alex helped ensure the day of went as planned and made sure all the special details were in place! I highly recommend them for all your wedding planning needs.

K
Kera

Married on 06/09/2018

These wedding planners are the best in town! I had 0 stress the day of thanks to Veronica :) Read more These wedding planners are the best in town! I had 0 stress the day of thanks to Veronica :)