The Accents Band

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 05/18/2019

5/18/19 Wedding

If you haven’t booked a wedding band stop what you are doing and book The Accents. They not only blew away my husband and I they blew away all of our guest! They put on a non-stop show our entire ... Read more reception. They were engaging with the crowd and go everyone out of their seats dancing. I can’t recommend them enough. I still have people asking me for their information and talking about how amazing they were!

Karissa
Karissa

Married on 07/14/2018

At first my husband and I were very skeptical about hiring a band for our wedding for multiple reasons. However, my mom really really wanted one, so she begged us to go hear the accents play at ... Read more Johnny's in Schenectady. This was by far one of the best decisions we made, because both of us were instantly IN LOVE with them!!! I couldn't get over how incredibly talented they were! I loved their spunk and ability to capture a crowd. At our wedding they played music that appealed to all ages and all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how talented they were. They kept the dance floor packed all night long and thats all we could have asked for. Now, I feel like I am their biggest groupie, and I am constantly stalking their calendar, so I can go to their shows! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Even if you don't think you are looking for a band, you should go hear them perform! I can't say enough good things about them!!!

M
Meghan

Married on 06/16/2018

Hiring The Accents was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Our guests were dancing all night and months later are still talking about how amazing they are. One of my guests (who ... Read more plays for the New York Philharmonic) could not believe that they were a local Capital Region band and how affordable they were in comparison to some other local bands. They really made our wedding memorable and I would highly recommend them to anyone!