The Adalea

Chapmansboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Adalea

The Adalea is a historic mansion located in Chapmansboro, Tennessee. It’s nestled on 143 acres of beautiful countryside and features gorgeous architecture throughout the property. Couples will be surrounded by rich history and a picturesque background as they exchange their vows. The Adalea will work with you to bring your wedding vision to life, whether you're having an intimate gathering or a grand affair.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this elegant venue. Their event space is known as Montgomery Hall and it’s a professionally designed blank canvas, perfect for any theme. This hall is set back, away from the main house, and is climate controlled. It boasts a catering kitchen, two restrooms and outdoor space as well.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the Greater Nashville wedding industry since 2017. Their services include:

• Setup
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • China

Other Facilities
The Adalea boasts a bridal suite which features a fireplace, bathroom, access to their balcony and a section of the main house. They also have William’s Cabin on their property which has been used for the groom and his party. It’s a two-story structure that accommodates 12. It features a fireplace, bathroom, sofa, mini fridge, big screen TV and bed.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this historic venue is happy to host your other special events. These events include:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Elopement

Location
The Adalea is located in Cheatham County in Chapmansboro, Tennessee. They're 30 minutes north of Nashville and 20 minutes south of Clarksville.

6 Reviews for The Adalea

6 The Adalea Reviews

R
Featured
raigan

Married on 09/10/2017

I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and the love of my life this past September (2017) at The Adalea. This particular venue was my first (and only) choice, choosing to have our wedding here was ... Read more one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process! The property is GORGEOUS and is such a staple in the community in which my husband and I grew up. They offered so many options for the actual location of the ceremony and even the reception. We had a much smaller, more intimate, wedding and we chose to have the ceremony on one of the many porches of the beautiful house, and the reception inside the house. We didn’t end up using their gorgeous banquet hall at all, but I can say it’s very spacious and so pretty, had we had a larger guest list we would have absolutely utilized that beautiful piece of the property. Literally everything that this venue has to offer is beautiful. (Even the bathrooms are pretty, it’s insane) It’s such a warm and inviting place when the wedding is over you will not want to leave, I’m sure of it. Their team helped tremendously in preparing for our big day. In the time leading up to the wedding, they maintained communication the entire time and they were always there to answer all one-million of my questions. The venue provided so much for us, from pews to reception tables, chairs, linens, silverware, champagne flukes, even mugs for our coffee station, literally too much to list. They all worked so hard to make sure our day was perfect, even saving the day with music when our musician didn’t show. I am a photographer and have shot many weddings and events at many different venues (The Adalea being one of them), and not all venues photograph perfectly. However, The Adalea does. Everything on and around the property makes for gorgeous photos outdoors. The house as well as the bridal suite have such beautiful natural light sources and is exceptionally decorated, it literally photographs like a dream!

L
Lauren Bratton

Married on 09/08/2018

Dream Wedding

The Adalea helped me have my dream wedding! The staff is great to work with and are very caring when it comes to making your day perfect! I did not have to worry once on my wedding day because I knew ... Read more that had everything covered. We really appreciate everything they did for us and will always go to this beautiful location for future events.

K
Kara

Married on 10/29/2017

The Adalea is such a beautiful place for any event! Read more The Adalea is such a beautiful place for any event!