The Addison

Boca Raton, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Addison

The Addison is a vintage mansion wedding venue in Boca Raton, Florida. Built in 1926, the architecture and decor is elegantly vintage, creating the perfect space for any wedding. The 100-year-old banyan trees provide the perfect backdrop for those romantic pre-and-post-wedding photos.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host a maximum of 300 guests at The Addison. There are six spaces, spanning indoor and outdoor, for couples to choose from. The Main Dining Room, The Club Room, the Adios Room and Terrace, and the Fountain Room all serve as perfect spaces for reception dining. The Mizner Ballroom, The Courtyard, the Solano Ballroom and Lounge, and the Banyan Ballroom are excellent choices for the ceremony. The Marisol is the perfect space for the bride and bridal party to prepare for the big day. The spaces are versatile, so couples can decide which room fits their needs. Additionally, couples may choose to have exclusive venue use or a private room for their rehearsal dinner.

In addition to wedding-day celebrations, couples may also host their engagement party and bridal shower at The Addison. For couples who are looking for a more intimate gathering, The Addison can accommodate elopements. For those animal-loving couples who need to have their pet be a part of their big day, The Addison is pet friendly. They offer the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The Addison offers farm-to-table, five-star cuisine. Chef Patrick Duffy strives to provide every guest with locally sourced fresh ingredients. They can accommodate any dietary need guests may have. They can accommodate buffet, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, server(s), stations, and tastings style of cuisine. They also offer Glatt Kosher catering. The catering team at The Addison offers the following fare:

• African
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Southern

Other Services
The Addison does provide bar services. These services include, but are not limited to, bartender(s), cash bar, champagne toast, house liquor, open bar, and signature drink.

304 Reviews for The Addison

304 The Addison Reviews

Samantha
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/24/2017

Since I moved to Florida almost 7 years ago, I have said I wanted to get married at The Addison. When we got engaged and were looking for venues, I never thought that The Addison would be within our ... Read more budget, it is just TOO gorgeous! Luckily, there are some amazing people who work there that were able to work with us to make it happen. My in-laws first met with Grace before we stepped foot into the venue since I never thought it would be an option for us. They had nothing but great things to say and convinced us that they would work with us and we could have our wedding there. We met with Grace shortly after. I am SO happy we did!!! Grace is nothing short of amazing. She helped go through EVERY option to help us... from menus, different times of the year, days of the week, to recommending other vendors that may be helpful with sticking to our budget. We already knew how gorgeous The Addison grounds were, but after taking the tour, we were certain this is exactly where we wanted to get married. The 100 year old Banyan trees in the courtyard are the PERFECT backdrop to a ceremony, cocktail hour or reception! Every single one of our guests that had never seen the venue before were in awe by the natural beauty all around. Other than Grace being wonderful and the venue being beautiful, there is a HUGE plus that the food is incredible! At our tasting we were amazed how beautifully prepared and delicious every single item was. It was hard to choose, that’s for sure. It was a great plus getting to meet the talented Chef Patrick Duffy as well. On the day of our wedding, we were stress free when dealing with anything at the venue. We had a bridal concierge, Shelia, for the day/night. She helped with every single thing you could think of and was on top of her game all day. For example, if I needed a bobby pin to fix my hair, Shelia was there with the bobby pin before I could even ask! She made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night by getting us drinks and food (and

Nelly
Nelly

Getting married on 10/03/2020

One of the best!

I loved everything about it! The only reason we didn’t get it was because they didn’t have our date available but the location, the food, everything was exceptional! Read more I loved everything about it!! The only reason we didn’t get it was because they didn’t have our date available but the location, the food, everything was exceptional!

B
Brook

Getting married on 10/12/2019

So happy with this venue and their level of professionalism! As a stressed out bride during the last two months of planning, Sarah Varda really went beyond my expectations and made sure I had a ... Read more perfect day from start to finish. Although the venue can be a little pricey, it is worth every penny and I have no regrets in choosing this location for my wedding day. They also provide a bridal concierge (I had Aliyah), which was great. All I had to do on my big day was arrive, put on my dress, and they did the rest! They made sure I had everything I needed for me to be able to enjoy my day without having to worry about anything else. I am still getting compliments on how great the food and service was. Thank you Addison for making my day amazing and beyond perfect!!