The Adirondack Ink

Oneida, NY · View map

About The Adirondack Ink

The Adirondack Ink is a boutique calligraphy and hand-lettering service offering one-of-a-kind details from place cards to statement pieces such as mirrored/chalkboard escort charts, welcome signs, menus, and more. Each sign is personalized is calligraphed/lettered in a style of your choosing, with hand-painted monogram/illustration options, and signs are framed in gold, wood, and black finishes to suit your style and venue. Additionally, we offer delivery and pick-up services of our curated collection of mirrors and chalkboards, pending availability, on the day of your event!

5 Reviews for The Adirondack Ink

5 The Adirondack Ink Reviews

K
Karen Harrison

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfectly Gorgeous

Sarah's work is beautiful, customized to what you want, detailed, and the perfect finishing touch to our wedding! Sarah was so easy to work with and helped us with a unique seating chart that came out ... Read more gorgeous!! Love her talent, her style, her professionalism, and quality work product. Thank you for making the day perfect!!!!

Johanna
Johanna

Married on 09/28/2018

Adirondack Ink - Dream Vendor!

Sarah is one of the dream vendors I was fortunate enough to work with for my wedding on 9/28/18. As a Utica College '11 graduate, I remember seeing someone share Sarah's work way back when and loving ... Read more her lettering. Ever since then, I have been in complete awe of Sarah's beautiful and evolving work and was determined to feature her work at my wedding some day. Fast forward to wedding planning this previous year, from my initial contact with Sarah, to the wedding day delivery, set-up, and pick-up, I could not have been happier with how the many signs and place-cards turned out. Our welcome and unplugged signs were a stunning and lovely addition to the entrance of our ceremony. My husband and I are huge craft beer lovers and wanted to find subtle ways to include this in our wedding day. The seating chart that Sarah created for us could not have been more perfect, from the layout, lettering, and illustrated hops, it was one of my favorite pieces that kept catching my eye throughout the course of the night. Sarah also put so much detail into the place cards for our guests and came up with unique idea of using different color paint strokes to distinguish our guests entrees for the catering staff. It ended up being such a fun way to provide pops of our wedding colors on the tables. Sarah also had the perfect tags that she numbered for our growler floral centerpieces! The signs for our in memory/heritage table brought tears to my eyes, as the signs completed our very meaningful display of our loved ones pictures who had passed. Last but not least, I loved the pie bar sign and the mini chalkboards helped our guests know the variety of delicious pie flavors we had available. I was thoroughly impressed with Sarah's communication and organization, and so appreciated her exquisite attention to detail. Sarah was also very accommodating throughout the planning process, and generously made time for me and my husband to meet at her studio on a Saturday for several hours to see her beautiful pieces in person and talk through my random ideas. Sarah's creativity, talent, and passion for her work is impressive and special and made me that much more excited about our signs and place-cards. I find so much joy in the little things and every time I caught a glimpse of Sarah's work on our wedding day, I could not stop smiling. I will not hesitate to send any of my family or friends to Sarah in the future, especially anyone who is a bride-to-be! I will forever treasure all that Sarah did and brought to our wedding day, she truly is a dream vendor who I will forever be thankful to have worked with.

A
Angelica

Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Sarah sort of last minute (3 weeks before our big day) and she was so extremely accommodating! She had designed our ceremony program on a large chalkboard that we will hang in our future home ... Read more as a keepsake of our big day. She also wrote out over 100+ guest escort cards (on cute luggage tags) that many of our guests kept as mementos of the day! My husband's uncle loved his so much he wore it around the whole reception (so as to not be confused with my husband's step father who looks just like his uncle)!. She was so flexible with our decisions and even squeezed in a couple last minute signs for our guest bench and gift/card table. On top of all this, she did all of her beautiful work just a few days before her own family vacation! Sarah is a wonderful vendor to add to your team- her talent, promptness, professionalism, and pricing should bring her to the top of your must haves!