The Allure

La Porte, IN · View map · Visit website

About The Allure

The Allure is a rooftop wedding venue located in La Porte, Indiana. This rooftop wedding venue specializes in delivering exceptional customer service to create spectacular events that you will cherish long after the day has passed. The Allure is a place where memories are made and all your friends and family can gather to celebrate you and your personal love story. From the moment you walk through the doors, you’ll feel the allure of this wedding venue and enjoy every aspect of your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Allure offers many unique spaces for you to take advantage of when it comes to celebrating your wedding or other special life events. Each space has an inviting ambiance that you will not experience anywhere else. These facilities can host wedding ceremonies and receptions with up to 320 guests. Additionally, The Allure is available for more intimate events that host as few as 65 guests. You can make a grand entrance on to the scenic balcony to kick off the days events. There is plenty of space for you to walk down the aisle, have a seated meal with your guests, and dance the night away on the dance floor. Also, this event space features elegant decor and smaller spaces that can be treated as luxury lounges. The Allure offers a versatile space that can be adapted to fit your theme, personal style, and individual needs for your event. Additionally, on your big day you will have access to a spacious, private bridal suite for you to utilize before and throughout your special event.

History
The Allure is situated in a building that was originally constructed in the 1920s. Since its opening, The Allure has been hosting a wide range of special events including weddings, engagement parties, and much more.

The Allure offers a wide range of services to help make your event a memorable one. There is a team on-site that is at the ready to set up all the tables and chairs needed for your guests. Additionally, these tables will be set with linens, silverware, flatware, and barware. The Allure offers catering services where the team of culinary professionals will help curate a menu that fits your personal tastes and preferences.

46 Reviews for The Allure

46 The Allure Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 03/10/2018

The Allure was exactly what we were looking for in a venue! We wanted to decrease travel for our guests and to have everything in one place. It was so fun to have two unique and amazing rooms ... Read more available for our wedding day all at the same location. The ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful and romantic . The ballroom was elegance and gorgeous for dinner and dancing! The photos are fantastic with very little effort from us decorating! The rooms are so nicely set up, that you don't have to do any extra decorations if you don't want to. Food was great, and the staff was so helpful for the entire duration of the event planning. We got our own wedding planners included with the venue who were experienced and creative. We wouldn't change a thing about our experience or choice to use The Allure!

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 10/15/2020

I owe them everything!

There is nothing about my wedding that I would change and that’s because of Natalie. From her quick thinking, to her creative mind and knowing what will look best where. My journey from not knowing ... Read more anything about weddings and planning my own has been long and treacherous, but i wouldn’t change a thing. From the moment I signed my contract Natalie was there for any question, concern and wonder I had about any topic. My night went smoothly and it was magical thanks to her and the team. I did not have to decorate much, since the Allure alone is a beautiful historical hidden gem, but the staff and the feature of having the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception with catering & an on-site organizer worth the money. I will be telling brides, even if I don’t know them about the allure!

A
Abby

Married on 07/06/2019

Classic, Timeless Venue

Natalie, Erin, Michelle, and the staff at The Allure truly know how to create wedding magic. My husband and I had our wedding there this past weekend and could not have been happier. From the moment ... Read more we signed on with The Allure, the team there has been very helpful and communicative throughout the planning process, even when they were dealing with the horrible tragedy of the Chesterton fire. They were so gracious in allowing us to set up several days beforehand, leaving everyone (especially me) feeling stress-free come the morning of our wedding. The day-of flowed so smoothly thanks to these marvelous ladies and their team; I knew they had everything taken care of, leaving me and my husband to truly enjoy the day and our guests. If great customer care isn't enough, the venue is breathtaking. Few other venues will compare to the timeless class The Allure provides. If this isn't enough to convince you that The Allure should be your wedding venue, just give it a look! I'm sure you'll be as blown away as we were.