The Amberlight Collective

Las Vegas, NV · View map

About The Amberlight Collective

The Amberlight Collective by Danette Chappell is a Las Vegas based wedding photography company serving all of the southwest. Danette's style is modern and contemporary and she specializes in capturing "posed candids" that give her clients' photos a natural, candid look.

Danette established the Amberlight Collective in 2012 and has photographed over 1500 weddings and elopements to date. She has photographed weddings in 12 different states, and has been featured on multiple wedding websites and blogs including the WeddingWire blog, The Knot, Little Vegas Wedding, OneWed, Forbes, DIY Bride, The Bridal Guide, and more. In 2013, the Wedding Industry Expert Awards awarded Danette with their "Best Photographer in Las Vegas" award. She has written guest blog posts for such heavyweight photography websites as Photofocus and Shoot & Share, and has been featured on the cover of Las Vegas Food & Beverage International multiple times.

She considers herself a big nerd who loves cats, video games, Mini Coopers, and Harry Potter. We know there are a lot of Las Vegas wedding photographers to choose from. Let Danette and The Amberlight Collective create an incredible wedding day experience for you!

33 Reviews for The Amberlight Collective

33 The Amberlight Collective Reviews

Kelli
Kelli Yeager

Married on 01/19/2019

If I could have Danette follow me around with a camera forever...

Have you ever thought about a moment or event and wished you had remembered to take pictures because it was so special? Danette captures ALL those perfect moments! I am so over the moon thrilled with ... Read more how our wedding photos turned out - Danette and her team really outdid themselves! As I'm looking through all of the photos I am reliving the entire day - the emotions, the events, the everything. Her photos tell the story of our wedding day so beautifully. If you are looking for a photographer who goes above and beyond, is extremely flexible and accommodating, talented, and who's creative instincts are spot on...you must hire Danette and the Amberlight Collective!

L
Britt

Married on 04/06/2018

Danette is one of the best photographers out there. As a professional wedding planner, I worked with her on several occasions, and when I got engaged, I knew I had to have her for my own wedding. She ... Read more worked with us to create a photography package that fit our budget and what we wanted, then continued to work with us throughout the planning process to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted; from giving suggestions of other vendors to providing opinions on our must-shoot list, she was always available to answer any random question I threw at her. On the day-of, our time allotted for formal photos was limited, so she helped us decide what was most important, and then continued to find opportunities throughout the night to get the best photos. Everyone who has seen our pictures has mentioned how amazing they are, and how they're some of the best they've seen! If you are looking for a photographer, make sure you meet with Danette - you won't want anyone else!

A
Alana

Married on 03/11/2018

Danette was AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about her. She far exceeded our expectations (and as a feloow photographer, that is hard! ) i would absolutely recommend her and look forward to a ... Read more vow renewal shoot at some point in the future.