The Apple Blossom Inn

Providence Forge, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Apple Blossom Inn

The Apple Blossom Inn is Virginia's Premier Weekend Wedding venue and most of our couples with 200 guests spend less than $18,000 on the entire wedding! You and your family and friends can relax from Friday to Sunday and enjoy every room of the bed and breakfast overnight. You can hire any of your own vendors or we can provide a turn-key package. Complete wedding coordination and planning is included with every event.

The Apple Blossom is a classic, elegant estate with lots of fun included (there are smores by the fire, hot tub, swimming pool, cornhole and more!) on over 30 acres in the historic district mid-way between Richmond and Colonial Williamsburg. At The Apple Blossom Inn you can enjoy 3 days - a "destination wedding" without having to fly in a plane - you can relax in the countryside of Virginia.

Facilities and Capacity
Accommodating a maximum of 500 guests, The Apple Blossom Inn offers 14 event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception. Our wedding package of $8,900 includes use of all guest rooms for the full weekend from Friday to Saturday.

Lodging is provided to couples and their guests in the form of five newly renovated guest rooms. Couples who book with The Apple Blossom Inn benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Access to all guest rooms in the Inn from Friday - Saturday
  • Outside vendors
  • Dance floor
  • Photobooth

Cuisine
The Apple Blossom Inn offers in-house catering which utilizes buffet, plated, family-style and station serving styles.

Other Facilities
The following wedding-event facilities are also provided:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Bridal shower
  • Elopements
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Couples interested in bar services and various wedding decor items may benefit from the following amenities:

• Bartender(s)
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linen

Location
Nestled between Richmond and Williamsburg, The Apple Blossom Inn is near James River, midway between Route 64 and Route 5.

35 Reviews for The Apple Blossom Inn

35 The Apple Blossom Inn Reviews

A
Anastasia

Married on 06/01/2019

I have nothing but good things to say! Amazing venue and amazing owner. The food was delicious and the setup was beautifully decorated. I highly recommend Apple Blossom Plantation to any couple. Read more I have nothing but good things to say! Amazing venue and amazing owner. The food was delicious and the setup was beautifully decorated. I highly recommend Apple Blossom Plantation to any couple.

L
Lisa

Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Venue in Virginia!

My wife and I got married at Apple Blossom 6 days ago. There are not enough good things I can say about this venue and it's owner, Peggy Snead. Peggy Snead, is quite literally, Superwoman. There were ... Read more were so many small details about our wedding weekend there, from Friday to Sunday, and not one went unnoticed. We saw several venues before choosing Apple Blossom, and we absolutely made the right decision. Within about 30 seconds of meeting Peggy, it's abundantly clear how much she loves weddings and cares about her brides and grooms. THIS is the type of person you want in charge of your wedding. Not one who is ONLY about the bottom line, but one who is in love with her craft. Peggy ran our rehearsal, ran our wedding ceremony, ran the reception, all flawlessly. She even cooked us breakfast every day we were there, and just generally made it so that my wife and I had very little to worry about, other than enjoying the happiest time of our lives. On top of that, she has followed up with us in the last few days just to make sure we were okay and happy with our wedding. I have a hard time believing anyone could ever find a better venue than Apple Blossom, or a better person than Peggy. We are beyond appreciative of what she has done for us.

D
David

Married on 09/08/2018

I was a guest at a wedding last weekend - September 8. Alexis and Josh were married in the front courtyard and the reception was held out back under a beautiful pavilion. The owner, a gal named Peggy, ... Read more helped the entire evening - from cutting the cake to lighting sparklers for the grand exit. It was absolutely the best wedding I have ever been to. It seems as if Peggy can anticipate every need - she runs around like the Energizer Bunny - making sure that the celebration is perfect!